Fun & games in a European country that's not in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nottingham Forest

Eh??? The entire Middle East? What the lusty **** are you talking about?
Israel has stolen, and continues to steal, Palestinian land and is brutally oppressing the Palestinian population with a system of apartheid within Israel and with unjustifiable aggression against the Palestinian territories themselves.

Ok then, wanna tell me which of the Middle East States / countries wish Israel well and don't want them exterminated?

I have worked in a Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Abu Dhabi and Dubai and couldn't find any love for them there, perhaps I looked in the wrong places.....

Ok then, wanna tell me which of the Middle East States / countries wish Israel well and don't want them exterminated?

I have worked in a Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Abu Dhabi and Dubai and couldn't find any love for them there, perhaps I looked in the wrong places.....

Yes but have you worked in Milton Keynes?

Imagine you were mooching about in little ole Snottingham one day and they started rounding up everyone that lived in West Bridgford and sent them to live in Gotham or Arnold instead. No exceptions.

And it's being done because some people from Derby worship the Shitty Ground and want it for themselves and, as everyone in the UK thought the Derby lot were a pitiful bunch who everyone had fecked over for years, the majority of the country voted for it to happen. And to feck with you Notts Florist losers.

Then for some reason, the Florist lot don't like this and get properly annoyed and start kicking off with the Derby lot. The Derby lot respond by building an enormous feck off wall around West Bridgford and London gives the Derby lot loads of bombs and guns to protect themselves with.

Most people agree that the Derby lot love the Shitty Ground more than Florist ever did. Surely, it's for the best to let it be and quite frankly, chase those West Bridgford lot into extinction asap so that the trouble dies down and, a couple of generations later, everyone forgets whose it was in the first place.

But some West Bridgford people don't accept this and carry on trying to chip away at the Derby lot trying increasingly desperate measures. So the Derby lot bomb the feck out of any Snottingham suburb they like with impunity as the London people cheer them on. And so it goes on.

Personally, as someone who has never believed that the Shitty Ground was anything other than a shitty ground, I can't comprehend the insanity of it all. I'd have nuked the Shitty Ground in the first place and told them all to grow up.

Mine too! I loves Tree fans that support genocide against brown people me, they smell! YAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!

Haha, bless.

I was more thinking the neanderthal like views and the sheer idiocy of his posts though you're running a close second now with that effort. :icon_wink

That's lovely Richie m'baby, just lovely, but what the **** has any of that got to do with anything? That wasn't the topic of conversation. We were discussing how Israel has stolen Palestinian land and has genocidally oppressed them for the past 60 years and is running a system of apartheid with the full support of the States. We weren't talking about how poor 'ickle Israel somehow can't make any fwiends in the region for some bizarre reason, I wonder why that is...

I suppose it's understandable that you'd try to change the subject though

Last edited:

Imagine you were mooching about in little ole Snottingham one day and they started rounding up everyone that lived in West Bridgford and sent them to live in Gotham or Arnold instead. No exceptions.

And it's being done because some people from Derby worship the Shitty Ground and want it for themselves and, as everyone in the UK thought the Derby lot were a pitiful bunch who everyone had fecked over for years, the majority of the country voted for it to happen. And to feck with you Notts Florist losers.

Then for some reason, the Florist lot don't like this and get properly annoyed and start kicking off with the Derby lot. The Derby lot respond by building an enormous feck off wall around West Bridgford and London gives the Derby lot loads of bombs and guns to protect themselves with.

Most people agree that the Derby lot love the Shitty Ground more than Florist ever did. Surely, it's for the best to let it be and quite frankly, chase those West Bridgford lot into extinction asap so that the trouble dies down and, a couple of generations later, everyone forgets whose it was in the first place.

But some West Bridgford people don't accept this and carry on trying to chip away at the Derby lot trying increasingly desperate measures. So the Derby lot bomb the feck out of any Snottingham suburb they like with impunity as the London people cheer them on. And so it goes on.

Personally, as someone who has never believed that the Shitty Ground was anything other than a shitty ground, I can't comprehend the insanity of it all. I'd have nuked the Shitty Ground in the first place and told them all to grow up.

Stopped reading at "imagine"

That's lovely Richie m'baby, just lovely, but what the **** has any of that got to do with anything? That wasn't the topic of conversation. We were discussing how Israel has stolen Palestinian land and has genocidally oppressed them for the past 60 years and is running a system of apartheid with the full support of the States. We weren't talking about how poor 'ickle Israel somehow can't make any fwiends in the region for some bizarre reason, I wonder why that is...

I suppose it's understandable that you'd try to change the subject though
Depends how far you want to go back as to who pinched what from who and when.

By coincidence I watched the Ten Commandments last week and they never once in the film referred to the children of Palestine :icon_wink

Depends how far you want to go back as to who pinched what from who and when.
It doesn't ****ing "depend" on anything. The only people that have "pinched" anything has been the Israelis from the Palestinians and the furthest back that you could possibly go is to 1948

By coincidence I watched the Ten Commandments last week and they never once in the film referred to the children of Palestine :icon_wink

:icon_conf

Last edited:

It doesn't ****ing "depend" on anything. The only people that have "pinched" anything has been the Israelis from the Palestinians and the furthest back that you could possibly go is to 1948

:icon_conf

It was actually recognised as a state in 1949 but don't let facts get in the way of a very poor effort at being condescending.

You obviously detest the Israelis for some reason - care to indulge? Personally I totally admire them for standing up to the neighbourhood bullies surrounding them.

It is inbred into the surrounding countries populace that they have to detest Israel and have to do whatever they can to exterminate them.

It was actually recognised as a state in 1949 but don't let facts get in the way of a very poor effort at being condescending.

You obviously detest the Israelis for some reason - care to indulge? Personally I totally admire them for standing up to the neighbourhood bullies surrounding them.

It is inbred into the surrounding countries populace that they have to detest Israel and have to do whatever they can to exterminate them.

Amongst other things they steal water from the aquifers of the surrounding states so that they can grow tomatoes to sell here, it's pretty bad form to steal water from desert states but I guess stealing another blokes drink is normal in Notts.

The entire world knows Israel was established in 1948. UN recognition isn't the beginning, much like Jebus' birth wasn't the beginning of time.
You obviously detest the Israelis for some reason - care to indulge?
Divulge? I think he's done a fairly good job of that already.
Personally I totally admire them for standing up to the neighbourhood bullies surrounding them.
If you arrived home one day to find someone else has not only moved into your house but switched all the furniture around and changed the locks, would you be bullying them if you dragged them outside and maybe gave them a bit of a shoeing?
Much like a lot of Jewish people hate (and in some cases hunt down) Nazis.

It was established as a state in 1948 so, as I said, the furthest back that you could possibly go is to 1948, but don't let facts get in the way of you displaying your ignorance.

You obviously detest the Israelis for some reason - care to indulge?
I've made it abundantly clear as to the reasons why I detest them. They are an illegitimate, racist, apartheid state that are brutally oppressing Palestinians to the point of genocide.
I'm surprised that you hadn't picked that up already, you really should learn to pay attention Rich.

Personally I totally admire them for standing up to the neighbourhood bullies surrounding them.
Which "bullies" would they be? The only bully in that region is Israel.

The only reason that the surrounding countries detest them is for precisely the same reasons that I detest them.

Amongst other things they steal water from the aquifers of the surrounding states so that they can grow tomatoes to sell here, it's pretty bad form to steal water from desert states but I guess stealing another blokes drink is normal in Notts.

So the neighbouring states want to exterminate Israel because they allegedly steal water, yep, that makes sense.

Hey, they've pinched some water lets suicide bomb some innocents having tea and cakes in a cafe, sounds very reasonable.

The entire world knows Israel was established in 1948. UN recognition isn't the beginning, much like Jebus' birth wasn't the beginning of time.

Divulge? I think he's done a fairly good job of that already.

If you arrived home one day to find someone else has not only moved into your house but switched all the furniture around and changed the locks, would you be bullying them if you dragged them outside and maybe gave them a bit of a shoeing?

Much like a lot of Jewish people hate (and in some cases hunt down) Nazis.

1. Establish what they like but until recognised means nothing.
2. Very good put down on an iPad autocorrect - well done.
3. Nope, but imagine being in your house when all your neighbours not only want you dead they are actually quite willing to do it because an outdated book that belongs in the Middle Ages says it's ok. Imagine one neighbour in particular that night upon night lobs rocks indiscriminately over the garden hedge at your house and then moans like **** when you cuff him.
4. Can't think of any reasons why the Jews detest Nazis can you ?

It was established as a state in 1948 so, as I said, the furthest back that you could possibly go is to 1948, but don't let facts get in the way of you displaying your ignorance.

I've made it abundantly clear as to the reasons why I detest them. They are an illegitimate, racist, apartheid state that are brutally oppressing Palestinians to the point of genocide.
I'm surprised that you hadn't picked that up already, you really should learn to pay attention Rich.

Which "bullies" would they be? The only bully in that region is Israel.

The only reason that the surrounding countries detest them is for precisely the same reasons that I detest them.
1. Already covered
2. Wow, so much anger against the Israelis or is it Jews in general
3. Quite right, wish they would stop bullying all the Islamic countries in the Middle East, you know, those that openly advocate the wiping of Israel off the map.
4 are you really that naive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00