Funny twats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly cant see what Newtons problem is, when nearly everybody changed there picture and signatures to mock Durham for going to watch a George Michael concert he didnt kick up a fuss, he called us all twats but then carried on with things.

He's kicked up one over something else though and left the Forum over it so it goes to show we can all be a bit sensitive.You Willlow are obviously the exception and nothing bothers you,good luck to you:102:

He's kicked up one over something else though and left the Forum over it so it goes to show we can all be a bit sensitive.You Willlow are obviously the exception and nothing bothers you,good luck to you:102:

Have you ever seen him if you spell his name with 2 l's, like a little girl he is! :icon_bigg

I honestly cant see what Newtons problem is, when nearly everybody changed there picture and signatures to mock Durham for going to watch a George Michael concert he didnt kick up a fuss, he called us all twats but then carried on with things.

I suppose some people just like trying to cause a fuss!

Not really the same is it? A bit of a bad comparison there I think.

010274344895000lk4.jpg

:icon_wink

Last edited:
You know I completely got the wrong end of the stick when I read the title of this thread:icon_redf

One occasion.....

This has been a constant thing for as long as i care to remember.

John helped out Lako in another thread and then people set about to discredit him. I mean what the **** is that all about. If it's to look clever or gain oneupmanship it failed, you just look like ****s.

I think it was more to do with the fact he told a bare faced lie in the thread when he had absolutley no need to.

One occasion.....

This has been a constant thing for as long as i care to remember.

John helped out Lako in another thread and then people set about to discredit him. I mean what the **** is that all about. If it's to look clever or gain oneupmanship it failed, you just look like ****s.

Notwithstanding the argument that Newts was not completely honest (that is moot) , this is how I look at that thread.

Notwithstanding the argument that Newts was not completely honest (that is moot) , this is how I look at that thread.

We all know Newts tales 'Whoppers' its hardly a reason to rip the piss out of him though IMO

Not really the same is it? A bit of a bad comparison there I think.

As people have already said it depends on what you get offended by.

Personally I think Jeff making a little joke, which the majority of people would not have even noticed if it hadnt been highlighted, isn't as bad as the whole forum mocking somebody for going to a George Michael gig.

We all know Newts tales 'Whoppers' its hardly a reason to rip the piss out of him though IMO

You are right of course :icon_wink but I meant only within the context of that thread.

I think it wasn't just the Jeff thing,that was the straw that broke the camels back.He spells things wrong a lot...so what ?:102: He tries to be helpful and his a decent bloke IMO and I think its ashame he's been driven off here

Personally I think Jeff making a little joke, which the majority of people would not have even noticed if it hadnt been highlighted, isn't as bad as the whole forum mocking somebody for going to a George Michael gig.

The mocking of going to a gig went on for such a short length of time.

The mocking of Newts spelling has gone on for YEARS. And I would also say "most of the forum" has taken the piss out of Newts at sometime. I would suspect Durham would have got really pissed off it his had gone on for a lot longer though. Durham?

Last edited:

i think its much worse than someone going to a gig imo

The mocking of going to a gig went on for such a short length of time.

The mocking of Newts spelling has gone on for YEARS. And I would also say "most of the forum" has taken the piss out of Newts at sometime. I would suspect Durham would have got really pissed off it his had gone on for a lot longer though. Durham?

Maybe, cant say for sure.

Personally I think Newton has overeacted but thats his perogative.

Maybe, cant say for sure.

Personally I think Newton has overeacted but thats his perogative.

thats funny i remember you getting the hump for some calling you a lard arse - they probably thought you were over-reacting then :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46