Funny twats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, cant say for sure.

Personally I think Newton has overeacted but thats his perogative.

And you never have ? I know I have and admit it.I thought you of all people might understand exactly how Newts feels and stand up for him:102:

And you never have ? I know I have and admit it.I thought you of all people might understand exactly how Newts feels and stand up for him:102:

Of course I have, as I said its his perogative though as it has been mine and yours in the past. Doesnt change the fact it was an over reaction in my eyes though.

My spelling is awful, and i used to get pissed off by those who made it their job to pick up on spelling and punctuation mistakes.

I now use a spell check, when i remember.

I can see where Newts is coming from, and hope he returns soon.

I know, there are some right pedantic spelling/grammar twats on here. I can't stick them

Oh, you might want to watch out for your Oxford commas i.e. using them before "and"

:icon_lol:

Most people 'overreact' when they have had a nerve hit, or in this instance, have persisently tolerated something and there's a 'final straw'.

Once the situation has calmed down and some perspective is put into place, hopefully, people can learn from this and act accordingly in future to avoid a repeat.

Most people 'overreact' when they have had a nerve hit, or in this instance, have persisently tolerated something and there's a 'final straw'.

Once the situation has calmed down and some perspective is put into place, hopefully, people can learn from this and act accordingly in future to avoid a repeat.

:038:

i agree with you but i dont think some are capable of taking a step back and look at themselves :102:

Moderator!!

I want Beighton told off he is picking on me! :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Why don't you just leave? Seems to be the growing trend at the minute.....:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46