Confirmed Transfer Gallagher to Sheffield United

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJN-Fox

Gone on loan for a month according to an official LCFC Tweet.

A bit out of the blue isn't it? No complaints from me, we can't afford a player of his inconsistencies. Good luck to him though, I've generally been a fan during his time here. There's no doubt he can be a quality act on his day.

I hope for their sake they have someone who can take corners.

Sorry about that popping sound, that's the Champagne being opened.

1 fecking month, FFS!!

Hardly the worst pkayer to put on a City shirt, in fact, probably one of the better ones over the past 3 years or so.

I guess Gally is the new target to abuse if you want to be cool.

Or maybe he's just a bang average waste of space who people are sick and tired of watching fannying about with no purpose, ducking out of headers or being unable to get past the first man on each and every corner that he takes

"One of the better players over the past 3 years or so"

Laughable, truly laughable

Scored some cracking goals. Who can forget the double against Palace. Thanks Gally for that, but won't be missed.

Good luck to him, hopefully he does well.

No surprise to see him move on, even if it is just for a month. I agree that he gets unfair criticism on here, but even so, he's not good enough for where we want to be.

Hardly the worst pkayer to put on a City shirt, in fact, probably one of the better ones over the past 3 years or so.

Well I'm the most uncool person you would ever want to meet. What I will say is that he has been for the most part an infuriating waste of space, followed only by the silly buggers that kept picking him to play.

We don't need Gallagher we have Dyer!!

Admittedly Dyer doesn't score as many goals and his distribution is worse, but he does run up and down the pitch a lot which is all that matters!!!!

We don't need Gallagher we have Dyer!!

Admittedly Dyer doesn't score as many goals and his distribution is worse, but he does run up and down the pitch a lot which is all that matters!!!!

I'd much rather have Dyer than Gallagher. Much more of an attacking threat, especially now that we have Marshall as our set piece man. Dyer allows us to break quickly and whilst he is inconsistent, he's still a very decent player for this league. If we decided to get rid, he'd walk into a lot of Championship teams, whereas Gallagher has gone to Sheff Utd. Enough said.

Last edited:
Well I'm the most uncool person you would ever want to meet. What I will say is that he has been for the most part an infuriating waste of space, followed only by the silly buggers that kept picking him to play.

So is Pearson also one of these wastes of space seeing as he signed him and played him regularly?

Perhaps saying one of the better players wasn't best choice of phrase but he has made a number of valuable contributions in his time here and compared to other dross I have had to whitness at the walkers/kp, he was a breath of fresh air.

I never thought he was giving any less than his best on the day, sometimes that might not have been up to par, but I feel that he didn't warrant the abuse he got. Genuine enough guy.

I never thought he was giving any less than his best on the day, sometimes that might not have been up to par, but I feel that he didn't warrant the abuse he got. Genuine enough guy.

Who is abusing him? People are simply stating their opinions on his ability as a footballer, something he is paid to do.

If City have to rely on PG, they will not achieve promotion.

I don't know about 1 of the best player's in the last 3 years, but he's been 1 of the most frustrating.

Wish him well, and all that, but don't rush back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669