Confirmed Transfer Gallagher to Sheffield United

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has been found out already.

http://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/united-1-notts-county-1-report.28118/

Gallagher 5/10 – Really disappointed with him again. I would say he is flattering to deceive but he is not even flattering! He drifts in and out of games and despite his good touch and ability on the ball, he is not really influencing anything at the moment and the chances he had he missed. Missed a real sitter when one on one in the first half and then scuffed another shot from a corner. He then missed from point blank range just after we went 1-0 up. His dead ball delivery is also poor and he hits the first man too often. He has a tendency to pull out of 50/50 challenges and when we lost it he will not always get back (he did do this once which shocked me in the first half). I would not extend his loan and think there must be other loan options. We need some out and outpace out wide for me.

Wow, truly thought he'd found his level, obviously not.

Wow, truly thought he'd found his level, obviously not.

Yep, thought he'd do well dropping down into League 1.
As Kingy said though, almost word for word the same criticisms that have been levelled at him on here.

HAHA!

Brilliant!

It's not funny and it's not brilliant. You realise that this means they're going to send him back, don't you?

When Wellens joins him there in midfield, he might look quite decent in comparison

It's not funny and it's not brilliant. You realise that this means they're going to send him back, don't you?

Plus I'm just not sure why you'd be happy at any of our players not doing well...

I want anyone we send out on loan to do brilliantly, particularly when they're in the league below, so they're either in good form to come back to us or to help us sell them

Amid stories that the loan will be extended, this from Twitter ...

Paul Gallagher‏@Gally_7

All sorted 4 another month .. #lastminute.com

Amid stories that the loan will be extended, this from Twitter ...
Paul Gallagher‏@Gally_7

All sorted 4 another month .. #lastminute.com

Are you sure this isn't just about some concert tickets or something? I really can't see lastminute.com being involved in loan arrangements for footballers

It's not a joke.

I can't see any reference to him coming back. All the stories seem to agree that they want him to stay and that we are OK with that.

I can't see any reference to him coming back. All the stories seem to agree that they want him to stay and that we are OK with that.
Gallagher himself has said it's fallen through. No doubt they'd want him to stay, a that level he'd be a starter for his set pieces and long range shooting. No doubt we would be happy to have him playing games but not for free or thereabouts.

Last edited:
So they were asked to stump up more towards his salary and decided it wasn't worth the quids, then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669