Confirmed Transfer Gallagher to Sheffield United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to be worth a bet on Gally scoring a screamer for Sheff U on Saturday...

"To play in front of a crowd like this one is every footballer's dream."

Total dig at our fans there then, thought that might be one of the motivations behind the move.

The Sheff U lot can be very cruel and vindictive lot from my knowledge when things dont go right. But at League 1 level Gally will be okay I reckon and will probably score goals like he used to for us.

The Sheff U lot can be very cruel and vindictive lot from my knowledge when things dont go right. But at League 1 level Gally will be okay I reckon and will probably score goals like he used to for us.

In which case it could be said that he has found his level.

I can imagine the Sheff U fans getting a little irate with his pussy foot approach, then again they can probably afford to carry a player who offers nothing other than the odd screaming goal every 10 games.

I hope he sells his house and buys one in Sheffield to demonstrate his team qualities.

And then sells up again when he returns in four weeks.

Once again there will be speculation about headbutting and such shite. Reality probably is that we have a better player than Gallagher so he is reserve for that position, he wants to be top dog so has ****ed off elsewhere to be first choice. Glad to see he is off (even if temporary)

Reality probably is that we have a better player than Gallagher so he is reserve for that position

No, you're wrong

We have a number of better players in that position, and a number of players who I suspect would be more effective there if they were played out of position (including Conrad Logan).

Started for Sheff Utd this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670