Gareth Williams

Gaz Williams

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

CM

What do you all think of Gaz Williams out of interest?

If Leicester had a half decent offer for him would you accept it?

I'm not a big fan but would like to know what you think. Cheers :)

Last edited:
His career could go either way. We have seen him on many occasions where he has looked poor, but yet we have seen moments of brilliance from him.

I voted "other".

I think he'll finally cement a place this season, be the key man, and then feck off on a free in the summer to a slightly higher-placed team (maybe a promoted Championship club, if we aren't one of them).

Alternatively, he'll go back in his shell, play out his days in usual lacklustre style, and quitely wander back to F****t, which is where he'd rather be anyway.

Either way, I think we'll only see him here this time next year if we get promoted AND Gareth pulls his finger out and plays to his undoubted potential.

The big Scottish ponce....

I voted A, not on evidence shown, but on the potential shown. I think this will be Wiliams season

I think the wording of "A" may be OTT for my real opinion of him, but I still think there is a quality player in there waiting to get out

We've all seen the potential he has, but fails to deliver on a regular basis. Maybe RK can get the best out of him and he has a great season for us.

i voted A. Maybe AJ can give him the freedom he needs this season. we all have a good idea of what he's capable of and he showed glimpses of it last year under RK. I hope he does well and is the player that stands out this season.

He's a talented player who has previosuly lacked application. I see things from him in pre season which suggest this season he might come good and of course he's playing for a contract this year. Be that here or elsewhere.

Durham Fox said:
He's a talented player who has previosuly lacked application. I see things from him in pre season which suggest this season he might come good and of course he's playing for a contract this year. Be that here or elsewhere.
Agree with you but would have like to see commitment added to your statement next to application.

I think he is a decent player, surely he is a first team player, although if we where to get an offer of around 1 mil + i would be happy with that.

Make or break for him this season. Could be great if he forms a good partnership in the centre, tones down his complacency, and ups his work rate.

He is still only 24 though, so has time to sort himself out.

i wonder whether we could afford his wages for another year........

he was one of Micky Adam's big signings so i bet he's one of if not the highest paid player at city now.

I think Williams has great potential.
He passes well & sees things others don't.
We havn't seen the best of him on a regular basis, but we have seen moments where he has been brilliant. I think He & Hughes will be our main partnership. Otherwise i can see Him, Hughes & Weso constantly swapping places in there. I think he has great potential, & i think Kelly will bring it out.

TomBmx5 said:
I think Williams has great potential.
He passes well & sees things others don't.
We havn't seen the best of him on a regular basis, but we have seen moments where he has been brilliant. I think He & Hughes will be our main partnership. Otherwise i can see Him, Hughes & Weso constantly swapping places in there. I think he has great potential, & i think Kelly will bring it out.

No place for Andy Johnson?

Durham Fox said:
there is no place for Hughes and Williams, its either or, I think you'll find.

Agreed,theres no bite in the middle with them two playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669