Gears of War

Status
Not open for further replies.
no what i mean is when you first see him he runs from around the corner doesnt he? so do you have to go trhough that entrance and then carry on from there :102:

I think i know where you are. If it is where I think then you have to go through the door where he first comes out, but be careful as he will smash through the wall. You then have to go to the end of that corridor I think and errr can't remember what happens next....

....nope lost it.

Hope that helps anyway?? Do you have Xbox Live DD?

I think i know where you are. If it is where I think then you have to go through the door where he first comes out, but be careful as he will smash through the wall. You then have to go to the end of that corridor I think and errr can't remember what happens next....

....nope lost it.

Hope that helps anyway?? Do you have Xbox Live DD?
dont worry mate ive done it now anyway! easier then expected

stuck :) i need to get to the apc at the back of the house-whats the best method ? peg it?
Yes,

Try and take out the boomers with a sniper rifle first, but as soon as you leave the patio area the timer ticks down and run like billyo.

You don't need to kill the boomers but it helps

er i aint got a sniper! i wish they had a checkpoint just before this bit! any advice as to which way to go melts?

Last edited:
Bring the boomers down one side stay in cover behind the wall just outside the house go the other side and as you say PEG IT!

Don't have to shoot anything :icon_wink

So are the PS3's...

Not that impressed by it mate!

Release list is mainly already out on the 360. MGS rumored to be coming to the 360, GTA4 and Assaian's Creed already jumping ship. Is is worth shelling out an arm or a leg for a blu-ray player when they may not take off either :102:

er i aint got a sniper! i wish they had a checkpoint just before this bit! any advice as to which way to go melts?

This bit took me ages to begin with, as said just LEG IT, I have never bothered to take out the Boomers and done it on all difficulties so it is not necessary. The best way I found was to leg it and keep jumping, but try and make sure your not near a wall otherwise he will duck behind it which can get very frustrating!! Also listen out for when the Boomers say 'Boom' as that means they're about to fire so get ready to jump when you hear that!!

you cant jump tough really? only when your going over walls etc

Did you mean 'you can't jump though really?' because I didn't really understand that bit.

If thats what you ment, then you can jump, you double tab A (the green one or X on a PS2 pad becuase I still don't know which is which!) and hold the direction you want to go in!

Being able to jump is very useful, particularly when you get attacked by a load of wretches!!

;)

Did you mean 'you can't jump though really?' because I didn't really understand that bit.

If thats what you ment, then you can jump, you double tab A (the green one or X on a PS2 pad becuase I still don't know which is which!) and hold the direction you want to go in!

Being able to jump is very useful, particularly when you get attacked by a load of wretches!!

;)
Bloody hell!!!!

I've played the game through over 10 times, in all difficulties. I didn't know you could jump!!!

Bloody hell!!!!

I've played the game through over 10 times, in all difficulties. I didn't know you could jump!!!

:081: :081: :081: I can't believe you didn't know that!!

Did you know that if you press R1 then it re-loads the gun!! :eek: :icon_lol:

done it now and i didnt jump-just ran straight away! with the train boarding bit do u have to kill all the locusts first or is there a time limit ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669