General Election - 4 July 2024

Jimmy Carr said it best when discussing Starmer - “Starmer, seems nice enough, but somewhere in the Midlands, there’s an Asda missing its manager.”

Genius!!! And exactly how I’d describe him haha

His public service record and work ethic are phenomenal.

I couldn't give a **** if he doesn't play a character like all the untrustworthy ****s.

GB News coverage has been hilarious tonight

Comedy gold
Dorries on 4 was an epic car crash to watch earlier too.

Can't bring myself to put that GB News shite on though and contribute to their viewing figures/revenue, I'm sure the comedy classics will be on Twitter at some point.

Dorries on 4 was an epic car crash to watch earlier too.

Can't bring myself to put that GB News shite on though and contribute to their viewing figures/revenue, I'm sure the comedy classics will be on Twitter at some point.

Got a load of gammons in a bar, waving Union Jack flags saying it’s all a revolution, and Keir Starmer is a pervert

Superb

30p Lee wins for Reform though. I have no clue what that ridiculous twat's appeal is. Clearly delusional & thick as mince.

Poverty doesn't really exist & everyone is a scrounger. London is run by Hamas. Shit like this takes the shine off things for me no matter what else happens.

Leicester East goes Tory.
Exactly what I warned the party about until I was blue in the ****ing face. The chaos over there orchestrated by Vaz was bound to lead to this. Party politics is irrelevant in the East. Vast numbers of people vote the way they're told to by the business interests that run the area. For years it was Vaz that was in their pockets. Claudia Webbe had no time for it so was forced out. Easy to do thanks to the ethnic divide.

Now, against a national backdrop of huge Tory losses one of our areas swings TOWARD the Tories. It's ****ing batshit.

Raja is a good little girl who'll do the bidding of the local money men now, same as Vaz used to. They've got their representative back in parliament. **** all to do with politics, all about local clout. ****ing pathetic.

Predictably Der Fuehrer wins Clacton. Well done to the geriatric citizens who voted to get the Empire back. Enjoy watching 5 years of old Nigel sitting on his arse on 90K a year doing **** all for you or anyone else, same as he did in Brussels.
Tonight is also the last time anyone in Clacton will see him, hope you enjoyed it.

Rees-Mogg's analysis of the diaster is pretty priceless.

Apparently losing their core vote of bigots & racists has cost them the election.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00