General Election - 4 July 2024

Richard ****ing Tice FFS !

Multi millionaire, born into wealth, privately educated, serial tax dodger & major Brexit force.

Another of those " men of the people " obviously.

Thick as pigshit some parts of the UK electorate.

Labour in office needs to completely ignore the Tories for at least the first 2 years as they'll be a complete irrelevance & concentrate on going for Reform's throat before they become ****ing Norsefire. They need to be discredited & eviscerated before we end up like France.

I doubt the Starmer people have the balls for it.

Put money back in people's pockets while in office, make it obvious it's your policies that did it & populist nonsense & it's empty sloganeering vanishes. Every time.

Unfortunately the kind of petty tinkering around the edges of chaos that's likely to come isn't going to cut it.

The reform that we REALLY need isn't on offer from anyone.

Good night for the Binface party

Smashed the Monster Raving Loony Party into oblivion

On a minor note, it's nice to see the SNP going back into Monster Raving Loony territory where they & their childish fantasies belong.

The Paisley political dynasty of god bothering bigots living in the 17th century in Ulster comes to an end as junior loses.

40 years too late.

The one terrible tragedy of the whole night

A catastrophic loss for the country, and especially for my politically-based wanking
Well there's always Truss..... or maybe not! Ha ha. Abbott it is I'm afraid.

The one terrible tragedy of the whole night

A catastrophic loss for the country, and especially for my politically-based wanking
Politically based wanking has always been a challenge. Seems to get more so as years go by. A currently unimpressive lot.

I'd do Angela Rayner over the bins if nobody was looking but that's about it.

The real lack of education amongst the zombie masses in this country is becoming more and more obvious.

Some hideous voting with a real sense of no intelligence and no self respect.

Single issue voting and Farage loving. Welcome to thick island.

Mid Leicester sticks with blue. Close run but the opportunity was just a bit scary obviously.

I spoke with someone I know, uninterested in politics, who voted Tory because it's 'better the devil you know'

Bizarre. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00