General Election - 4 July 2024

Just to be clear.

Leicester should be absolutely ashamed today.

The people have voted for political isolation and continued neglect.

The voice of Leicester will be ignored by labour in preference for nearly all of the other cities that voted red.

The Tories they elected won't give two ****s about the needs of Leicester as they will be too busy dealing with bigger issues.

They have roayally ****ed over both themselves and the city that they live in.

Leicester City is now the only team in the PL that plays in a Tory held constituency.

Yeah it's a really sad aspect to what has largely been a relieving set of results.

Almost ashamed to tell people I'm from Leicester with Tories, and an independent getting in on a single issue that is 1000s of miles away from the constituency and will have no effect on the single issue whatsoever.

Slightly relieved my constituency remained labour but it's a bad set of results for the city of Leicester.

Which makes us a ****ing bastard Tory football club now - training ground in Tory land too.

Darker days for LCFC than administration and relegation to League 1.

Looks like South if this map is correct

View attachment 18773

Which makes us a ****ing bastard Tory football club now - training ground in Tory land too.

Darker days for LCFC than administration and relegation to League 1.
Eh? No it doesn’t. The above made me think Leicester West had gone blue, but it hasn’t. Neither has South. What the **** are either of you on about?

It's the system that's ****ed. I don't really blame anyone not bothering if their vote would just be going to waste anyway.
Loads of areas where people voting would have made a difference.

Some real close calls and plenty of opportunity.

It's a lazy argument.

The country has been utterly ravaged for 14 years and the people getting fisted can't be arsed to engage themselves.

Loads of areas where people voting would have made a difference.

Some real close calls and plenty of opportunity.

It's a lazy argument.

The country has been utterly ravaged for 14 years and the people getting fisted can't be arsed to engage themselves.

That's assuming the people would vote the way that changes things where they are. In most places it's a straight choice of 1 party or another. If you don't agree with either then it is absolutely a waste of time voting.

That's assuming the people would vote the way that changes things where they are. In most places it's a straight choice of 1 party or another. If you don't agree with either then it is absolutely a waste of time voting.
Reform voters aren't feeling that way I'd imagine.

Their turnout raises a lot of questions regardless of the the low seat number.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00