Injury News General Injury Updates

You reckon? He was very good when he was, but that was also alongside Jonny Evans. Will he be another needs-someone-shouting-at-him type?

I'm not mocking I'm genuinely asking. Haven't seen enough live games that he's played in to judge.
He’s world class

He might become world class.

He certainly isn't going to solve all our defensive issues this year. We need to get him and Justin and Ricardo fully fit for the start of next season.

Anything he can do this year is a bonus.
Yep, this is how I see it. If we can genuinely get the three of them fully fit for next season, that's a proper base to build from. Whilst I agree that Rodgers has made plenty of mistakes, I don't think it's unreasonable to say that we should be a better team with those three at full speed.

You reckon? He was very good when he was, but that was also alongside Jonny Evans. Will he be another needs-someone-shouting-at-him type?

I'm not mocking I'm genuinely asking. Haven't seen enough live games that he's played in to judge.
Considering his age and experience level, I think this is rather likely - and while he's regaining full match fitness he's not going to have the attributes to get himself out of trouble. Has there been any news on Evans? I've been assuming that he's basically done, but have felt that he's been the real missing piece at the back

He’s world class
Come on now, you can't possibly make statements like that.
He is good but he's not Giorgio Chiellini, or Vidic, or John Terry is he - not yet.

He's only made 28 appearances for us - it's far too early to be giving him that as a brand.

As Brown Nose Brown Nose says - definitely has the potential. But not "World Class" yet.

He is good but he's not Giorgio Chiellini, or Vidic, or John Terry is he - not yet.

He's only made 28 appearances for us - it's far too early to be giving him that as a brand.

As Brown Nose Brown Nose says - definitely has the potential. But not "World Class" yet.
Every single club in the world would sign him.

A Club bar wouldn’t sign him. It’s a ****ing choccy biscuit, that would be silly.

Spearmint Rhino wouldn’t sign him.

John Terry world class??? A good player yes but world class no chance.

I mean this... When he is fully fit, he will transform us.
Agreed and I think you will see a totally different Soyuncu as well, hopefully he is mentally fit as well I broke my Tib and Fib as well as dislocating my ankle in a similar tackle took a while to properly go into tackles.
Great to see him training he has been sorely missed this season.

I love a mint Club
Oh **** yeah. My mother in law always has a stash of Clubs in the snack cupboard by the back door so if I can let myself in quietly enough I can pocket one mint and one orange before shouting hello down the hall.

First thing I’m doing post having Covid is buying some Mint Viscounts to have with a pot of tea like a fancy ****.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663