Injury News General Injury Updates

Oh **** yeah. My mother in law always has a stash of Clubs in the snack cupboard by the back door so if I can let myself in quietly enough I can pocket one mint and one orange before shouting hello down the hall.

First thing I’m doing post having Covid is buying some Mint Viscounts to have with a pot of tea like a fancy ****.
You have a tea pot in the shape of a fancy ****?

Is there an image of such vessel?

Oh **** yeah. My mother in law always has a stash of Clubs in the snack cupboard by the back door so if I can let myself in quietly enough I can pocket one mint and one orange before shouting hello down the hall.

First thing I’m doing post having Covid is buying some Mint Viscounts to have with a pot of tea like a fancy ****.
Do you not feel guilty when she then offers you some Club biscuits?

John Terry world class??? A good player yes but world class no chance.
John Terry was world class whether you want to admit it or not. If the suggestion in your post is that Wesley Fofana has somehow proven better than John Terry then you are talking utter tripe.

John Terry was world class whether you want to admit it or not. If the suggestion in your post is that Wesley Fofana has somehow proven better than John Terry then you are talking utter tripe.
Replying to ridiculous comments implies they’re worth replying to

At no point have I stated that Fofana is world class he has not represented club or country at the highest level!

If you are talking about world class then this lot fit the bill

Paolo Maldini, Franz Beckenbauer, Frank Rjikaard, Bobby Moore ,Cafu, Lilian Thuram, Aldair, Sergio Ramos, Roberto Carlos,Paul Breitner, Marcelo.

John Terry does not get into this category he was a bloody good defender granted but on the level of world class not even in the same league!

The only Terry I want to hear about is the one with a Chocolate Orange thank you very much.

Now, back to business.

****ing love a Gold Bar me. Proper lunchbox classic.

At no point have I stated that Fofana is world class he has not represented club or country at the highest level!

If you are talking about world class then this lot fit the bill

Paolo Maldini, Franz Beckenbauer, Frank Rjikaard, Bobby Moore ,Cafu, Lilian Thuram, Aldair, Sergio Ramos, Roberto Carlos,Paul Breitner, Marcelo.

John Terry does not get into this category he was a bloody good defender granted but on the level of world class not even in the same league!

People get very weird about the definition of "world class".

Surely a player is "world class" if they are one of the best in their position at the time they are playing, and would be a good addition for any team.

John Terry is a ****, but of course he was world class - he was most definitely in the top 10 centre backs in the world at his peak and would have been a good signing for anyone.

The majority of players you listed are a different class, no question (well, maybe except Marcelo...) but world class doesn't mean one of the best ever.

On Fofana: he's not world class yet but definitely has potential to be.

Any club in the world - given the right resources/asking price - would've wanted to sign him given the chance before he got injured.

The Italians always seemed to have the best central defenders; Gentile, Bergomi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini and the best of the lot for me Baresi.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663