Injury News General Injury Updates

Lako42

Cracking signing.

We all know the signing was nothing to do with him as a player and more to do with murky family dealings and the fact he and BR's son work for the same company.

homer

Yeah but he was great in some shite irrelevant pre season game, or summat

Club is a complete ****ing mess

popillius

It was a ridiculous signing. He was free so at least we didn't spend anything on the ****er however, wages wise he's costing us big I'd have thought. I'd make the bastaed scrub the shitters just so that we could get some worth out of him.

popillius

That'll likely keep Luke Thomas at the club this season then.
As long as we keep Justin fit, he's a decent replacement. I just worry that his development will be slow playing bit parts. You're right though, can't see him going anywhere now.

City Fan

Confirmed that Ricardo is out for 6 months.

Barnes also out for a few weeks.
Absolute ****ing shambles.

I know some people will claim bad luck, but we can’t be this unlucky for three years now.

I hope questions are finally being asked about what we’re doing with these players.

Micky

Absolute ****ing shambles.

I know some people will claim bad luck, but we can’t be this unlucky for three years now.

I hope questions are finally being asked about what we’re doing with these players.
Bore off

Graz

Confirmed that Ricardo is out for 6 months.

Barnes also out for a few weeks.

Oh ffs.

****ing shitting injuries need to just piss off.

A 'few weeks' for Barnes... So probably 6 based off last season's wording and reality?

Lako42

Looking good lads

Loads of wide options

Volpone

Why do we play these stupid so called 'friendlies' against Spanish opposition every year? They always come with an attitude and don't care who they maim.

Fox Fan

Why do we play these stupid so called 'friendlies' against Spanish opposition every year? They always come with an attitude and don't care who they maim.
I take it you didn't watch it then?

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Arsenal718
2Manchester City717
3Tottenham 717
4Brighton613
5Manchester Utd612
6Fulham711
7Chelsea610
8Liverpool69
9Brentford79