Injury News General Injury Updates

I did the same in November and I’ve only just been able to start playing 5 a side again.

But then again I am a fat, unhealthy ****.

Probably won’t see Youri play for us again.
Ankles are a bastard. I did mine pretty badly years ago and never the same again.

Haven't you been paying attention?

At the ever generous Leicester City, a serious injury is usually followed by a new long term contract.
I wouldn’t put it past us you know….seriously.

I’d be interested to see what offers come in for him over the summer. He’s the ‘Hot Hatch’ of footballers. Fantastic when first purchased, but prone to shitty problems and faults once you’ve thrashed the buggery out of it.

My take on Tielemans is that he's got two years at the top level left in him.

He plays like an old man already. His body is fecked. He already cannot track runners.

Rodgers has hidden him recently in a deep lying right defensive midfield position and, to be fair, he's been good there. After all, he's a superb player. But the key point here is that we have to hide him on the pitch.

I wouldn't be in favour of giving him a long term deal even if he was interested. Whoever signs him will have to give him a five year deal and they'll be regretting it before it gets halfway.

I knew this was coming. Absolutely guaranteed.

Next Rodgers will say that it will support his recovery to join their squad.

Then he'll play every minute for them.

Then he'll come back ****ed again.

We're paying £80k a week to facilitate this charade.

November was the last time he played for us. On what basis are they even picking him? If you’re a young lad eligible to play for NI how do you feel about this crippled part-timer keeping you out?
The basis that the alternative options are even worse. I presume.

There's not even been a hint of Evans being ready to play is there?

**** off him playing for N.Ireland

We need him. Surely he improves this defence - at least can't mak it worse and would give them so much needed guidance.

Amartey and Ndidi as CBs against Palace then

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463