Injury News General Injury Updates

What's Nachoman's situation? Did he just twist a ball or is he ****ed?

A lot of folk assume he's crocked due to way he pulled up. I'm not so sure.

He seemed to be indicating he was ok as he came off. I thought he might have simply over stretched and twinged a tired muscle; the sort of thing a bit of physio, ice, recovery and light training will resolve in a couple of days.... fingers crossed.

Jeez, I never thought I'd see the day where I'd be pinning hopes on Nacho's availability!

****. **** ****, ****ity ****.

That is awful news and I think condemns us.

One final verse of the Vardy fairytale?
It's far from ideal but we do have Maddison and Barnes, as well as Vardy, that could also hit peak form and help us massively.

Even Daka or Tete could come good, getting quite desperate with them I know, but it's not like we are a 1 man team.

I would be much more confident if we had Nacho man too but we do still have the quality that could drag us out.

The grip has loosened but we're not clinging on by finger nails just yet!.....

It's far from ideal but we do have Maddison and Barnes, as well as Vardy, that could also hit peak form and help us massively.

Even Daka or Tete could come good, getting quite desperate with them I know, but it's not like we are a 1 man team.

I would be much more confident if we had Nacho man too but we do still have the quality that could drag us out.

The grip has loosened but we're not clinging on by finger nails just yet!.....

Most of our good attacking play happens with Nacho on the pitch.

Barnes has been luke warm and cold at best. Maddison seems to be going through an off patch, although agree he could find it. Tete and Daka haven't shown any signs of being able to do anything.

Vardy finding another gear, a shit ton of Red Bull, and being anger-fuelled by wanting to prove BR wrong is our best hope.

Six of our eight wins have occurred when Harvey Barnes has scored. I'm not sure what that definitively indicates but it suggests we win when he plays well.

Huge blow. Iheanacho almost certainly out for the season with torn thigh muscle.
That's not what's coming out from some at the club. It is being reported as a torn groin muscle that will keep him out for a few weeks but not the rest of the season.

I feel like James Justin just doesn't even get a mention anymore, and hasn't in months.

Anyone know what's happening with him?

JJ was training and involved in the game In the video the club posted today.

Stick Souttar up top with Vardy.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463