Geoff Horsfield to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will be a good signing if we get him, an whether or not the deal is dead at least it shows RK may be recognising the correct areas that need improving.

That is what I said. The rest was just my opinion. The same as what everyone has been putting on here for the last 3 - 4 months. I just think that if the MM deal was still alive he would be looking at more high profile players, like Prosenetski who he got for Pompey. Again I repeat this is just my opinion, this is not fact. FACT

I know, but a bottom 6 team is not in a position to command that kind of player regardless of the chairman

Our club is F*CKED, well and truly,

what do you do when you are teetering on the edge of league one? sell the only man in the club who can pass a football and sell him for peanuts, then sell all your squad players and sign NOBODY.

F*CKING RUBBISH.

they should all be ashamed of what they are allowing to happen to the club.

Our club is F*CKED, well and truly,

what do you do when you are teetering on the edge of league one? sell the only man in the club who can pass a football and sell him for peanuts, then sell all your squad players and sign NOBODY.

F*CKING RUBBISH.

they should all be ashamed of what they are allowing to happen to the club.

we have done well if we got peanuts for Williams

Last edited:
Like I posted before, we are left with the dregs to choose from

That long name has sent my screen cock eyed and lop sided. I like uniformity. I can't cope without it, I may need my tablets back.

Hello anyway

Horsefield in, Williams out and possibly a bit extra cash in the bank.

A good days dealing

Last edited:
Oh good 'he's not played for a while so we'll have to get him up to speed', so basically he's useless for the next few weeks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00