Germany V England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: England Germany.

What has happened to all those shots of fans in bars round the country? Guess Alan Shearer's mug will have to do.

Absolutely terrible.

So much for the "golden generation". Surely their last tournament, and it just got worse.

Would be happy to see the likes of Lampard and Gerrard all out the England team now for good, so we can start building for 4 years time, and hopefully actually have a TEAM rather than a group of individuals. Even as individuals though, they were all shit.
Unfortunately though, who have we got coming through?

Outpassed, outplayed and outfought by a very average German side.

Ozil might be a half-right player but it helps being marked by the invisible man. Major re-build of the team hopefully.

No confidence in themselves whatsoever-Rooney today skipped past a man but instead of shooting, decided to play a weak pass to Milner, which summed him up this tournament. A shadow of himself

Who do we even have coming through to takeover from the old ones?

They've not been any good during their supposed peak years, and will only drop off from now, so I don't see the point in keeping them around.... but who do we have to replace them? I started writing out a team and couldn't even think there is!

Anyone think of an England team for 4 years time?

Hart
G. Johnson, Micah Richards, Steven Taylor, ??
Milner, Rodwell, Wilshere, Adam Johnson
Walcott? Rooney?

Struggling to be honest.... Hopefully the new domestic rules about homegrown players help a bit, because I think we're only going to fall further away.

I don't think anyone can say this is a good England side, having failed to qualify 2 years ago, and performing so badly now.

Last edited:

Fcuk England. Pearson wil march City forward next season. Good times are just around the corner :064:

The following players are not international class - James, Green,Johnson, Upson, Heskey, Crouch, Wright-Phillips, Barry, Lennon, Defoe, Cole J.

The following players are past their best and can no longer make a significant contribution at international level - Terry, Ferdinand, Lampard, Gerrard.

So its a whole new team then? :icon_lol: I agree with you...

I was looking forward to this World Cup but from the very first whistle the players showed they couldn't give a shit, therefore neither will I. They got what they deserved, I had a nice day with the family - not going to let them tossers ruin my mood.

I'm quite relieved England are out to be honest. I can now get on with enjoying the World Cup and some good football.

I was looking forward to this World Cup but from the very first whistle the players showed they couldn't give a shit, therefore neither will I. They got what they deserved, I had a nice day with the family - not going to let them tossers ruin my mood.
Similar feelings here. I'm already over it to a large extent (the Lampard goal still grinds a bit though), I'm nowhere near as down as I was about City in the playoffs.

Bollox!
Said I'd stay away until next season but I am so pissssssssed off.

They, ( them feckin kraut barwstewards) didn't look like scoring until we couldn't defend afeckinbasic longball.
barstards
then it was like clay pigeon shootin for the feckin krauts.

time to moveon.
by by terry, upson,king,james,green,lampard,gerrard,barry,heskey.

bring in an english manager with bollox.

I was soooo optomistic before the comp started. Now i M SO PISSED OFF, as well as pissed up...
oh well at least we can look forward to nige pearson takin us 2 the promised land.....

I repeat
BOLLOX....

BOLLOX......

Thrice BOLLOX:icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad:

I actually watched this game in the company of a lot of England fans but also three very nice Germans, they were actually very apologetic at the end. Not sure why, they deserved the win.

The quality of the England team performances over the years is related to the amount of England bunting and tat strewn on houses. The more England rubbish - the more England are rubbish.

I do love the England team and wanted them to do well as ever but, unlike previous years, I knew before the first game that we'd struggle.

Anyhow, I can't wait for the new real football season. Pearson and Leicester on for a great year.

What?

HULL?
HULL CITY?
You ARE joking....

bring in an english manager with bollox.

What about an ethnically Asian English manager?

That way you can enjoy yourself by throwing jingoistic antiAsian comments at him when the players fail to perform, again.

But if, by some miracle, they do perform you'll be able to claim him as one of your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566