Gerrbrand off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i quite liked him. thought he showed a lot of potential.

unfortunately for him he was never given a run in the team. and when RK took over, the form of McCarthy & Kisnorbo kept him out. i was a bit confused when we signed 2 more CB's because it meant someone definitly had to go.

Melton Fox said:
For what it's worth, I think reading peoples comments that I must be alone in wanting him to stay at City

I would like him to stay, but I fear there is little chance of him doing so. He wants to be nearer home, from what I hear.

Durham Fox said:
Prefer him to Kenton too but he has looked very average pre season.

(HF we must stop this)

Kenton was a 'nothing ' signing IMO.

highland fox said:
Kenton was a 'nothing ' signing IMO.

I think the fact he can play in a couple of positionst was why we signed him :icon_roll

Last edited:
webmaster said:
He looked a good player when he got a run in the team, but his form dropped when RK took over - which was also around the time he became a dad, maybe he's had too many sleepless nights.

It's not that long ago he was reportedly being watched by a top 5 Premiership team... http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8352

With the baby in mind perhaps Mrs G is wanting to go back to Sweden:102:

Last edited:
Its a shame because he seemed a good player.

Good luck to him if he does move :038:

Willlow said:
I think the fact he can play in a couple of positionst was why we signed him :icon_roll

Wasn't good enough for Soton in this League so why any different here? Yes he can play in a number of Positions but he's mediocre in all of them.:102:

highland fox said:
Wasn't good enough for Soton in this League so why any different here? Yes he can play in a number of Positions but he's mediocre in all of them.:102:

Spot on. His perfomances when he was here last season indicated to me we should leave him alone.

None of RK's signings seem to have set the pulse racing Pre Season but itts early days.

Melton Fox said:
For what it's worth, I think reading peoples comments that I must be alone in wanting him to stay at City

Agreeing again. It will never do. :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_conf

Durham Fox said:
Spot on. His perfomances when he was here last season indicated to me we should leave him alone.

Money could have been better spent strengthening another area IMO.McAuley or Kenton but not both.

highland fox said:
Money could have been better spent strengthening another area IMO.McAuley or Kenton but not both.

Agreed. Neither look up to much to me but we will see once the season starts.

Durham Fox said:
Agreed. Neither look up to much to me but we will see once the season starts.

Feck this....O'Grady is a useless fecker.:icon_wink

bocadillo said:
he didn't cost us anything and we won't be charging a fee on his departure.

I think you are wrong on this one Boc :icon_eek: I think we paid around 400k for him and he still has two years left on his contract, so I would be very pissed off if we did not get a least the same back for him. Can not really expect more as he hardly played.
I would like him to stay as he looked very comfortable on the ball and just needed games to get into the pace of english football, I rate him currently above Kenton and McAuley (not seen him play yet), but it seems they are happier to be on the bench and bide thier time more than Gerrbrand, pity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669