Get behind the team

Status
Not open for further replies.
The manager needs to get better players in come January and then we can see what happens after that.

Problem then is what do we do about the ones we already have?

We will soon be at Barry Fry levels when he was at Brum.

Problem then is what do we do about the ones we already have?
Terminate their contracts or, in the case of Elvis Hammond (Ankle), just simple termination.

I see no point in having a bunch of losers hanging around the club that no other club would want to buy in a million years.

Terminate their contracts or, in the case of Elvis Hammond (Ankle), just simple termination.

I see no point in having a bunch of losers hanging around the club that no other club would want to buy in a million years.

Doesn't save any money though - and, more importantly, doesn't free up any money to pay newcomers.

Doesn't save any money though - and, more importantly, doesn't free up any money to pay newcomers.
I don't believe we have that as an option.

Milan has a simple choice - cut out the bad and spend money or carry on with a blindingly obvious poor quality squad.

If I were MM then I'd go for the former - but I'm not and I agree with your post in the other thread...nothing drastic is going to happen.

I don't believe we have that as an option.

Milan has a simple choice - cut out the bad and spend money or carry on with a blindingly obvious poor quality squad.

If I were MM then I'd go for the former - but I'm not and I agree with your post in the other thread...nothing drastic is going to happen.

We'll sit tight and start again (properly) next season, having lost Maybury, De Vries, Douglas, Hammond, Kenton and Newton who will finally come to the end of their pointless overpaid contracts

We'll sit tight and start again (properly) next season, having lost Maybury, De Vries, Douglas, Hammond, Kenton and Newton who will finally come to the end of their pointless overpaid contracts

not all doom and gloom down the city then..

Last edited:

How many times have we said that in recent years?

But every year we replace the crap with more crap.

And every year the crap players we sign show glimpses of being able to produce something decent, but more often than not they're rubbish.

I blame the fans.

And every year the crap players we sign show glimpses of being able to produce something decent, but more often than not they're rubbish.

I blame the fans.

true enough jeffrey

I blame the fans.

It's the only constant factor

Miserable fickle bunch of moaning tossers........

I blame the fans.

They are definitely the problem.

The poor first half performance at Burnley was the result of post-traumatic stress arising from those who jeered the players last Saturday.

Hellings, Kaebi and Neilson are just three examples of players who are so terrified by our supporters that they simply dare not go onto the pitch.

Players like Newton & Hammond were superstar material before they came to Leicester but have had promising carrers wrecked by the Alliance & Leicester Stand.

I blame the forums, before we posted comments about players we won loads of games, got promoted, won the carling cup etc

If this summer is anything to go by then they will probably be offered new contracts next summer.

I honestly think that signings will be different under Ian Holloway.
He and Gary Penrice check each potential signing in great detail before any approach. I do not think that we will sign fifteen to twenty players at a time: we'll sign one or two - and they'll improve the quality of the squad. (How's that for putting your head on the block?)

I honestly think that signings will be different under Ian Holloway.
He and Gary Penrice check each potential signing in great detail before any approach. I do not think that we will sign fifteen to twenty players at a time: we'll sign one or two - and they'll improve the quality of the squad. (How's that for putting your head on the block?)

i agree for 2 reasons 1 being holloway had a pop at ma for buying loads of players in the summer so he isnt going to do the same if he wasnt happy about ma doing it and 2 any additions can only improve the squad

If you got behind the team with a snowplough,it would'nt make 'em snow white

Ferkin useless the lot......... we've only got one good player out the lot and he aint ours...... we've borrowed him

Ferkin useless the lot......... we've only got one good player out the lot and he aint ours...... we've borrowed him

WE all talk about the need to sign him up permanently in January, but does anybody know if Fulop actually wants to stay here with our underperformers :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669