Get Levein Out!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrislcfc18

The kop were singing it at the end of the game and personally ive had enough of this shite. If something isnt done soon then we are going to find ourselves playing Forest next season in League 1.

just to see the support for levein out...

post sayin levein out and a comment if u support this thread...

i am

GET HIM OUT!!

I'm in agreement. I have to admit that something isn't quite right and if we get a new manager, ANYONE OUT THERE, then let's at least do it while the transfer window is open so we can bring some new players in.

I don't agree with chopping and changing managers but CL is clearly not up to the job

Sorry

4 wins in the last 20 league games since the start of September. 12 points from a possible 60. Says it all really doesnt it. If a football manager in any league can keep his job after that he deserves a knighthood.

why dont he just realise that he doesnt belong in england and f**k off out leicester for good and do us all a favour!! its about time we made him realise (e.g 2day). for the sake of the club and the future of it please join me in saying

LEVEIN OUT!!!!!!

chrislcfc18 said:
4 wins in the last 20 league games since the start of September. 12 points from a possible 60. Says it all really doesnt it. If a football manager in any league can keep his job after that he deserves a knighthood.

Sorry i forgot the 8 draws so thats 20 points from a possible 60. Still not good though.

i didnt mind it wen we were drawing always had a bit o hope but l8ly its just got stupid.... chopping and changing dropping ppl wen they looked ok and having weird ideas like kisnorbo is good..... bye bye CL

I moved down to near L1 for the second half as Norwich had switched it on us (no shortage of seats down there). They were also chanting for CL to go. Even whilst it was 0-0.

Just heard the Leveins interview on RL. Still not convinced he is the man for the job but i think curiousity is getting the better of me as im now wondering who he is planning to bring in in January. Has already been quoted as saying he wants a striker who has a proven track record scoring goals.

I still think a change of manager would be better as trusting Levein seems now a bit of a risk. And come March/April time it could be too late.
Maybe the Board are also wondering who he plans to bring in too to see if it changes things.

Judging by what he said on the Interview just now he won't be resigning and he seems to think that the Board ( if there is one) are behind him.

chrislcfc18 said:
Just heard the Leveins interview on RL. Still not convinced he is the man for the job but i think curiousity is getting the better of me as im now wondering who he is planning to bring in in January. Has already been quoted as saying he wants a striker who has a proven track record scoring goals.

Whoever it is I hope he's here soon ...like tomorrow

Last edited:
highland fox said:
Judging by what he said on the Interview just now he won't be resigning and he seems to think that the Board ( if there is one) are behind him.

Sorry Highland, I have had enough and I believe he should go.......:icon_mad:

This afternoon his team selection, his formation and tactics were just awful. Something has to be done and soon, the rot is starting to set in

Boy Genius said:
Sorry Highland, I have had enough and I believe he should go.......:icon_mad:

This afternoon his team selection, his formation and tactics were just awful. Something has to be done and soon, the rot is starting to set in

Another one bites the dust:icon_bigg :icon_wink

chrislcfc18 said:

I still think a change of manager would be better as trusting Levein seems now a bit of a risk. And come March/April time it could be too late.
Maybe the Board are also wondering who he plans to bring in too to see if it changes things.

the board will know who he is bringing in, I fecking hope so.!

I've sat on the fence on this subject, but now I have to agree, he has to go. I personally done think CL is all to blame, the team we have is more than capable of winning this league, and I think all bar Joey Gudjonnson have well under acheived this season. When CL had his first game in charge (Crewe Away 2/11/04) we looked good and hungry. The desire seems to have disappeared. After that game we had played 17 games and had 21 points and were just under mid table. Today we find ourselves just 2 points above the relegation zone with 26 points from 25 games. IMO we have taken a huge step backwards, and the buck has to stop with CL and his staff. We have just under ½ a season to go, I think it would be wise to get rid now and get someone new in to give us hope of staying up. But who do we get ??????

highland fox said:
Another one bites the dust:icon_bigg :icon_wink

It was just awful, we never looked like scoring, the players seemed to be nervous and changes to the team came too late.

Saying that the ref needs shagging with something sharp..... He was a disgrace to say the least, he had no idea half the time :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669