Get Levein Out!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy Genius said:
It was just awful, we never looked like scoring, the players seemed to be nervous and changes to the team came too late.

Saying that the ref needs shagging with something sharp..... He was a disgrace to say the least, he had no idea half the time :102:

Apparently (according to RL ?) we missed two open goals,Smith and Stearman

highland fox said:
Apparently (according to RL ?) we missed two open goals,Smith and Stearman

Stearman had a free header from a corner, should have done better, and the Smith one was a very fast reaction shot a few yards out. I dont think at the time he realised how near he was to goal and also that the ball had fallen to him.

Craig on another forum. :icon_wink ;)

Today i asked Tim...

Can we afford to sack Levein financially?

He said...

"As always we will do what is in the best interests of the football club"

Boy Genius said:
Stearman had a free header from a corner, should have done better, and the Smith one was a very fast reaction shot a few yards out. I dont think at the time he realised how near he was to goal and also that the ball had fallen to him.

So BG you have gone over to join those in the Prophecy ?

Why does CL stick with MDV?
Watching at times today I realised that Matty Elliot and Walshy had more of an idea of being a frontman.

Somthing needs to happen ASAP. What I'm not sure, but what managers are out there?

The Bonehead Army grows.

Get rid I say. Not sure who to bring in but thats not my job. Its the boards and they need to sort it quick.

Missed more than two chances today. we should have been 3-4 up at half time never mind by the end of the game. Hume played well but just couldnt finish it off.

highland fox said:
Thought he'd get the blame..
Had to sooner or later, wasnt as bad today as he has been IMO.

highland fox said:
So BG you have gone over to join those in the Prophecy ?

Let me get over the shock of watching that shite today, have a few glasses of strong stuff, gather my thoughts and then look to where I will throw my hat....:icon_bigg :102:

Boy Genius said:
Let me get over the shock of watching that shite today, have a few glasses of strong stuff, gather my thoughts and then look to where I will throw my hat....:icon_bigg :102:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:
The Bonehead Generals will spot your uncertainty and win you over,you are a Goner....IMO
Happy Hogmanay.

highland fox said:
:icon_lol: :icon_lol:
The Bonehead Generals will spot your uncertainty and win you over,you are a Goner....IMO
Happy Hogmanay.

At the moment I am wide open to bribery...:icon_lol:

No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
sounded like he didn't do too bad
He is just really fraustrating to watch(MDV)!
He looks like a lost sheep and doesn't know when to make a run in to spaces.
I feel soory for Hume having to play along side him especially as him and Hammond looked like the were begining to form some sort of partnership.

Bobby Smith said:
I moved down to near L1 for the second half as Norwich had switched it on us (no shortage of seats down there). They were also chanting for CL to go. Even whilst it was 0-0.

was that in between giving the nazi salutesand chants? .... complete twats even got the salute wrong. :mad: :mad:
These people are a complete disgrace to our club

Petdog said:
He is just really fraustrating to watch(MDV)!
He looks like a lost sheep and doesn't know when to make a run in to spaces.
I feel soory for Hume having to play along side him especially as him and Hammond looked like the were begining to form some sort of partnership.

Hammond may well do a lot of good work however he cannot hit a Cows Arse with a Banjo.Something like 16 starts and 3 goals,stick him on the Right Wing

highland fox said:
Hammond may well do a lot of good work however he cannot hit a Cows Arse with a Banjo.Something like 16 starts and 3 goals,stick him on the Right Wing
the scottish twat did today.

highland fox said:

Out of the 3 strikers we have though, I'd favour Hammond and Hume. At least chances are being created when Hammond is up front. Ryan Smith up front??? He seems to have the tricks and pace but I don't know what his finishing would be like? No worse than Hammonds though??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669