Get Levein Out!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to thank all the fans for there suport of the team yesterday and thank them all for waiting till the end of the game before the chant started
your all stars for holding so long .(kop end that is ):038: :038: :038: :038: :038: :038: :038:

as for CL GET HIM OUT ASAP or wed this week got a board meeting

Last edited:
xsubmariner said:
A few observations of todays game.
In the first half City should have had the game sown up . Williams was playing some great passing football. From the kop you heard "Craig Levein's blue & white army" .The fans clapped the players off at half time.

Second half, noticeable through lack of Williams input. The incumbent left back (Maybury) who up until this moment was playing well, is caught napping. Norwich go on and score. City push for an equaliser, but could have gone further behind but for GOOD goalkeeping and poor finishing.

The game ends in a 0-1 home defeat. The same fans that had been earlier singing his praises were now calling for Craig's head.

If that is not FICKLE then what the feck is??

I don't want my beloved Leicester to fall into the lower echelons of the football league, but for all those are calling for Cls head , WHO are you going to bring in?

Personally I'm getting a bit peeved off of all this negativity so I'm signing off for now and I for one will still be walking up the street.

ps to Lazzer, if you require my silky skills for the 5a side please pm me.

Adios my friends it's been good why it lasted. :038:

depends how you look at it. I thought the fans did well to get behind the team and back them yesterday. They don't deserve any backing IMO.

This is one message board that has stood by CL for some time, but slowly that support has diminished and even I have to conceed that something needs to change if we are to avoid relegation. What has to change I dont know but the obviouse response is to replace CL, who with? god knows. I say replace CL not because I think he is bad manager, but because I think the pressure is getting to him and just like MA he is not thinking straight.

Maybe he should seek some assistance from MON. Send a pile of videos to MON and pay him as a consultant for some advice.

The Levein out chants started the minute the ball hit the back of the net for Norwich's goal.

To me it seemed like they couldn't wait to start, it was almost as if they were well pleased that Norwich had scored so they could all sing their little song, which I might add they sang with more gusto than whenever they've been supporting the team.

There was 20+5 minutes to go FFS, based on previous games when we've come back from 1-0 down we still had ample opportunity to get something out of this game. But no it didn't suit the plans of the "Levein Out" brigade a defeat is what they wanted and defeat is what they got. I hope they all went home feeling smug and satisfied that they had been proved right about Levein.:icon_sad:

TYRON said:
The Levein out chants started the minute the ball hit the back of the net for Norwich's goal.

To me it seemed like they couldn't wait to start, it was almost as if they were well pleased that Norwich had scored so they could all sing their little song, which I might add they sang with more gusto than whenever they've been supporting the team.

There was 20+5 minutes to go FFS, based on previous games when we've come back from 1-0 down we still had ample opportunity to get something out of this game. But no it didn't suit the plans of the "Levein Out" brigade a defeat is what they wanted and defeat is what they got. I hope they all went home feeling smug and satisfied that they had been proved right about Levein.:icon_sad:

True, but we hadn't looked like seriously scoring for the previous 70 minutes, so we had no reason to believe the next 20 would be any different. We were lackluster and played like we had no fight or passion, that is what te fans hate. if we were fighting and crapping for everything these results would be slightly easier to swallow.

I mentioned it a month ago or so, and ill say it again, if (and it seems more like when) we get dragged into a relegation battle IMO CL doesn't have the balls and the fight to push his team to needed wins. I can honestly see him on the last game of the season needin 3 points to save us and going out with a "amage limitation" team with MDV on is own up front.

If we slip into the bottom 3 we will not get back out, what will change that will se us suddenly win?

TYRON said:

To me it seemed like they couldn't wait to start, it was almost as if they were well pleased that Norwich had scored so they could all sing their little song, which I might add they sang with more gusto than whenever they've been supporting the team".

Actually Tyron they had a little warm up much earlier on, when we were playing quite well with Norwich on the back foot. I also got the sense that this bunch were just willing Norwich to score.

I really think this is the time for the manager, team and fans to hold their collective nerve. As Mad Biker said in another post, we really are just a little spark away from being a decent side.

We are is some bother at the moment, but don't compare us to Forest last season. They looked doomed from very early on. Be honest how many teams have really turned us over this season?

So my glass is definitely still half-full.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mattmeister said:
As Mad Biker said in another post, we really are just a little spark away from being a decent side.

And how long do we wait for that spark?

We are is some bother at the moment, but don't compare us to Forest last season. They looked doomed from very early on.

We should compare outselves to the Forest season as that's precisely where we are heading. I'm sure they didn't think they would be down the bottom. As I said on another thread, it has all the hallmarks of previous relegation seasons: defensive cock-ups, arguments between defenders, ill-discipline, missed chances, using one good performance as justification that we can win games, the belief that we can get a run together at any minute.

Last edited:
beighton155 said:
True, but we hadn't looked like seriously scoring for the previous 70 minutes, so we had no reason to believe the next 20 would be any different. We were lackluster and played like we had no fight or passion, that is what te fans hate. if we were fighting and crapping for everything these results would be slightly easier to swallow.

I mentioned it a month ago or so, and ill say it again, if (and it seems more like when) we get dragged into a relegation battle IMO CL doesn't have the balls and the fight to push his team to needed wins. I can honestly see him on the last game of the season needin 3 points to save us and going out with a "amage limitation" team with MDV on is own up front.

If we slip into the bottom 3 we will not get back out, what will change that will se us suddenly win?

True, but we hadn't looked like seriously scoring for the previous 70 minutes, so we had no reason to believe the next 20 would be any different. -

You could've said that about the Crewe and Milwall games but we still came back and equalised and that was with ten men. Perhaps if the crowd had started supporting after the goal the team would've picked up on it as it was with that lot baying for blood it was never going to happen.

As for looking like scoring well I thought in the first half we looked more like scoring than they did. Even without all that there just seems to me to be no justification in not supporting the team with 25 minutes to go and just 1-0 down, even 1 point would've made a big difference relatively to our league position.

xsubmariner said:
A few observations of todays game.
In the first half City should have had the game sown up . Williams was playing some great passing football. From the kop you heard "Craig Levein's blue & white army" .The fans clapped the players off at half time.

Second half, noticeable through lack of Williams input. The incumbent left back (Maybury) who up until this moment was playing well, is caught napping. Norwich go on and score. City push for an equaliser, but could have gone further behind but for GOOD goalkeeping and poor finishing.

The game ends in a 0-1 home defeat. The same fans that had been earlier singing his praises were now calling for Craig's head.

If that is not FICKLE then what the feck is??

I don't want my beloved Leicester to fall into the lower echelons of the football league, but for all those are calling for Cls head , WHO are you going to bring in?

Personally I'm getting a bit peeved off of all this negativity so I'm signing off for now and I for one will still be walking up the street.

ps to Lazzer, if you require my silky skills for the 5a side please pm me.

Adios my friends it's been good why it lasted. :038:

:038: i agree xsub ( not the bit about playing for the 5 a side though :icon_lol: ) i dont think we played that bad tbh :icon_conf all those who want cl out who do they realistically think we would get or would the want the job we are hardly an attractive proposition at the moment :102: cmon you fickle feckers lets have some realistic names

newtonfox said:
i would like to thank all the fans for there suport of the team yesterday and thank them all for waiting till the end of the game before the chant started
your all stars for holding so long .(kop end that is ):038: :038: :038: :038: :038: :038: :038:

as for CL GET HIM OUT ASAP or wed this week got a board meeting

werent you calling for us all to chant CL out at the start of the match a few days ago??

Yorkshire Vixen said:
:038: i agree xsub ( not the bit about playing for the 5 a side though :icon_lol: ) i dont think we played that bad tbh :icon_conf all those who want cl out who do they realistically think we would get or would the want the job we are hardly an attractive proposition at the moment :102: cmon you fickle feckers lets have some realistic names

i understand what your saying, and while most of the names that have been mentioned (bassett, pleat etc) aren't what i would like, i cant imagine they would do any worse.

We have some skillfull players, maybe bassett could add the fight and determination they need to turn a performance into a victory? i don't think levein can.

TYRON said:

FFS it is never Levein's fault is it with you, well why dont we play behind closed doors, we are in deep sh1t and the fans pay there money and it wasnt until the end of the game that the negativity started to come out, overall the crowd backed the team well throughout the 90 minutes. And no I dont believe anybody wanted to see us lose.

IMO all Leicester City supporters want to see the team win, regardless of who is in charge, it could be Micky Mouse for all I care, the best scenario would have been a victory yesterday and that result kick start the revival under CL as this would be the best solution for the club, however if we are not getting results then there has to come a time when CL is removed from the responsibility and somebody else is given a chance.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
FFS it is never Levein's fault is it with you, well why dont we play behind closed doors, we are in deep sh1t and the fans pay there money and it wasnt until the end of the game that the negativity started to come out, overall the crowd backed the team well throughout the 90 minutes. And no I dont believe anybody wanted to see us lose.

IMO all Leicester City supporters want to see the team win, regardless of who is in charge, it could be Micky Mouse for all I care, the best scenario would have been a victory yesterday and that result kick start the revival under CL as this would be the best solution for the club, however if we are not getting results then there has to come a time when CL is removed from the responsibility and somebody else is given a chance.
good post. I supported the team yesterday in my usual loud mouthed way and will continue to do so, whether I agree with who is in charge of the club and what he is doing or not.

TYRON said:
it was almost as if they were well pleased that Norwich had scored so they could all sing their little song

a bloke behind me actually said 'go on score again' when Norwich were attacking, i think thats a disgrace!

maffyou said:
a bloke behind me actually said 'go on score again' when Norwich were attacking, i think thats a disgrace!
My friend,the women that sits a coupe of rows behind me, was extremely vocal again against Norwich. Actually at one point me and me mate were plotting ways of finsihing her off. Annoying cow. As I have said before, if she hates it so much why doesnt she go home and do the ironing rather than sitting there sayng, "Ive got ironing that needs doing at home." and other such related annoying nonsense.

maffyou said:

And I agree with you, nobody should ever wish defeat on their team, I have been part of this alleged Bonehead Army and I was there yesterday screaming like a fecking lunatic for the team to go on and win and for Levein to ram my posts back down my throat. I really wanted him to succeed and I think that the chanting has started because people are genuinely convinced that he cannot turn this situation around.

If you look at it in real terms, forget about the money or fees involved, it is reminisicent of Twatlor, in the fact that this is now Levein's team, his players and his tactics and it appears to be taking us backwards. And before anybody has a right fecking go at me, I am not comparing in terms of resources available, I am merely comparing the impact and results that there changes have produced.

Last edited:
Hes ready for a comeback into management. there are worse managers out there tbh. Worries me if he does go there that we will end up with MM and then that will be that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669