get some one in quick to give our boys hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

ringo

I spoke to the burnley goal scorer on monday who always manages to put one past us, i've lost two of the three bets we agreed at the start of the season. First he siad Martin Allen would be the first to be sacked and he was. Secondly he said he would beat us first half and they did and he scored which was even worse. And thridly he thinks Burnley will finish above us at the end of the season, to which I said forget it think again but at the moment i'm worried about that.

So i've lost the bet so far and will be taking him and his wife out for dinner in Leeds at the end of the season. After the game he said he was speaking to a couple of our lads Clemence and McCauly who by the way with Kisnorbo he said are our best players in the squad, that the teams moral is good but their all so pissed off with MM, he'a a total control freak thats why MA went because he said and did things without consulting MM. He won't let anyone do anything without his say so. He said our midfield is crap without clemence their are big gaps he was also confused as too why we dident bring Collins John on till only 30 minutes to go when he is probably the most natural goal scorer we have at the moment. He also said we don't Royle he said hes basically disabled and gets around a club and training ground on a golf buggy because he can barely walk. He dident think Cotterill is coming to us it was apparently mutual and a bit of a shock he dident get the sack he wanted to go as well. I wasent at the game but appently we barely got any chances on goal and my man reckons he should of had a penalty as well, the cheek of him. Anyway is was good to get abit of inside info on our boys who just basically need some help and kick up the backside from a reputable manager who they trust.

Anyway i hope we can sort ourselves out when the boss arrives because we have one of the best defensive records, a great goaly, class captain in clemence and some good younger players but they need to be guided by some new fresh experienced blood in the Jan. transfer window.

COME ON BLUE ARMY LETS GET ROCKING.......P S WOULD LOVE JOHN TIGANA HERE.

How many got past the first sentence

Unlike you, we haven't all got Attention Span Deficit. What he wrote may not have been grammatically and spelling correct but it was interesting and informative nevertheless.

i scanned through it and 1 part stood out ....he (supposedly) said our midfield is crap without clemence when in fact its shite with him in it

Last edited:
So he does make a difference then

Team morale is good?(Yes I read that bit)

Not what I've heard, apparently on the cach to away games thep layers hardly talk to each other at all and the atmosphere is 'miserable'.

So the chef bloke said anyhoo.....he also said that Kaebi bloke keeps asking him for Halal prepared meat, the cheek of it eh?

I spoke to the burnley goal scorer on monday who always manages to put one past us, i've lost two of the three bets we agreed at the start of the season. First he siad Martin Allen would be the first to be sacked and he was. Secondly he said he would beat us first half and they did and he scored which was even worse. And thridly he thinks Burnley will finish above us at the end of the season, to which I said forget it think again but at the moment i'm worried about that.

So i've lost the bet so far and will be taking him and his wife out for dinner in Leeds at the end of the season. After the game he said he was speaking to a couple of our lads Clemence and McCauly who by the way with Kisnorbo he said are our best players in the squad, that the teams moral is good but their all so pissed off with MM, he'a a total control freak thats why MA went because he said and did things without consulting MM. He won't let anyone do anything without his say so. He said our midfield is crap without clemence their are big gaps he was also confused as too why we dident bring Collins John on till only 30 minutes to go when he is probably the most natural goal scorer we have at the moment. He also said we don't Royle he said hes basically disabled and gets around a club and training ground on a golf buggy because he can barely walk. He dident think Cotterill is coming to us it was apparently mutual and a bit of a shock he dident get the sack he wanted to go as well. I wasent at the game but appently we barely got any chances on goal and my man reckons he should of had a penalty as well, the cheek of him. Anyway is was good to get abit of inside info on our boys who just basically need some help and kick up the backside from a reputable manager who they trust.

Anyway i hope we can sort ourselves out when the boss arrives because we have one of the best defensive records, a great goaly, class captain in clemence and some good younger players but they need to be guided by some new fresh experienced blood in the Jan. transfer window.

COME ON BLUE ARMY LETS GET ROCKING.......P S WOULD LOVE JOHN TIGANA HERE.

What a load of bollox :icon_roll

Blah, blah, blah, blah, Royle, blah, blah, Kaebi, blah, blah, blah, Mongie, blah, anyway, balh,blah, MM, blah, blah, manager, blah, blah, blah, Jewell, blah, blah, blah, elbow, blah, blah, blah, etc etc

I read it and found it an interesting read.

The bit that bothers me the most is "that the teams moral is good but their all so pissed off with MM, he'a a total control freak thats why MA went because he said and did things without consulting MM."

If that is the case we are never going to attract a good manager whilst MM is here.

I have an open mind on MM, but things keep popping up about him which are making me quite uncomfortable.

The bit that bothers me the most is "that the teams moral is good but their all so pissed off with MM, he'a a total control freak thats why MA went because he said and did things without consulting MM."
It would bother me too if it weren't absolute bollocks.

There's a guy works down the chip shop who swears he's Elvis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670