Get well soon Clive Clarke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deckard79

From a Bristol City supporter.

Really sorry to hear this awful news, especially after the tragic turn of events already this week....

You're in our prayers Clive - we all hope you make a full recovery.

Just to say get well soon to your player

From a match perspective, sad to see the match abandoned after a decent half and a Forest goal (quite a rare occurence these days).

No problem at all with the game being abandoned and Im sure most decent people will feel the same.

Sounds like there were a few idiots shouting their mouths off inside the ground, but Radio Nottingham reported that the stewards were on hand to keep both sets apart.

Just hope the numpties dont kick off outside.

Important thing is that Clive Clarke is ok. After the events in Spain, you do worry.

Regards,
BBlock Red

Re: Just to say get well soon to your player

Thanks for your comments, appreciate it that you took the time to post.

Thanks for your comments, appreciate it that you took the time to post.

Clive was looking great for us at left back against both Watford and Palace.

I, along with all Leicester City supporters, truly hope he makes a full recovery.

Get well soon mate.

From a match perspective, sad to see the match abandoned after a decent half and a Forest goal (quite a rare occurence these days).

No problem at all with the game being abandoned and Im sure most decent people will feel the same.

Sounds like there were a few idiots shouting their mouths off inside the ground, but Radio Nottingham reported that the stewards were on hand to keep both sets apart.

Just hope the numpties dont kick off outside.

Important thing is that Clive Clarke is ok. After the events in Spain, you do worry.

Regards,
BBlock Red

Thank you and well done to your officials to agree to abandon the match.

Times like this the fans should be trying to get along for the players sake, dissapointing to hear of trouble outside the ground :icon_sad:

Best wishes Clive Clarke, hope you are well soon.

A message from Manchester also, hope the lads pulls through whatever his condition is.

It is a game after all and people should take note of this and peoples health comes before any football rivalry, so if any of the knobs who use this an excuse for a ruck then you should be ashamed of yourselves

just gotback from the game and would just like to wish clive clark well.also thanks to the well wishers from other teams :038:

My thoughts are with his family and friends and also the City squad, sounds like they all had to endure watching it. :icon_conf

Get well soon Clive. ;)

thanks to all the well wishers from other clubs. and i know i speak for all REAL leicester city fans in wishing that the trouble outside the ground wasnt as bad as it sounded and nobody was seriously hurt. my thoughts are with clive and his family.

Thanks for the messages. I hope (For Clarkes sake as much as anything) that this finer side to football supporters will outshine the idiots!

Best wishes to Clive and his family for a speedy recovery. Though he and his family will be wishing for a full recovery, it is possible, even with recovery, that he might not be allowed to play again professionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669