Get well soon Clive Clarke

Status
Not open for further replies.
a speedy recovery to clive, and my best wishes to him and his family.

Thoughts and prayers from all supporters and staff at FC United of Manchester and sister club Toronto FC, Red Patch Boys, go out to family , friends, fellow players, club and supporters.

Ex Derby County supporter, exiled in Manchester.
Chris, Manchester Uk.
cph1991 at inbox dot com

Last edited:
My best wishes to you Clive for a successful recovery from your illness, and thankyou to all concerned for there speedy
actions in helping Clive immediately after his collapse.

Best wishes also to Clive's family in this truamatic ordeal.

:038::icon_sad:

Sounds promising that Clive is sat up and talking. Hope he can see out the next couple of days with no complications.

Times like these make you sit back and reflect on things more, is winning and money more important than a players life? Not at all!!!

We are in a way use to managers having heart troubles due to the pressure and stress they are under to produce the goods, I'm hoping a few chairmen get to see these messages and realise what ****s they are being by forcing managers and players beyond their limits due to the desire of earning more money.

Winning mentatlity is one thing, running people into the ground is another.

Lets hope no other club has to go through what your club did last night again.

Blimey. Hope he gets back to full health soon. Good luck.

He did Hazz, but I think unless they find a reasonable reason as to what happened (and asuming this was a one-off type of thing) then mentally this would be too hard to handle. In his shoes I would imagine coaching/journalism.

taken from the bbc site...

Sunderland chairman Niall Quinn and manager Roy Keane also sent their best wishes to Clarke.
"The Leicester and Forest officials reacted magnificently in the circumstances," said Quinn.
"Our thoughts and prayers are still very much with Clive and his family and we wish him a speedy recovery." Keane added: "He's one of our players and fingers crossed, please God, he'll be OK. We wish him well."

taken from the bbc site...

Sunderland chairman Niall Quinn and manager Roy Keane also sent their best wishes to Clarke.
"The Leicester and Forest officials reacted magnificently in the circumstances," said Quinn.
"Our thoughts and prayers are still very much with Clive and his family and we wish him a speedy recovery." Keane added: "He's one of our players and fingers crossed, please God, he'll be OK. We wish him well."
you'd think they could have made an official statement of some kind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670