gillespsie

should we give gillepsie a chance?


  • Total voters
    51
Status
Not open for further replies.

gagandeep

New Member
gillepsie will do goo next year i think, if he don't go, could bbe the best player in the division if he tried
 

Steven

Active Member
gagandeep said:
gillepsie will do goo next year i think, if he don't go, could bbe the best player in the division if he tried
Him and Nalis could be stars in the fizzy. :wink:
 

gagandeep

New Member
owen2112 said:
he has 2 do somefin 4 us just 2 repay mickey 4 trusting him.
mickey trusting him? o right giving him a free transfer you mean, and not giving him a chance ever since he played a crap game against blackburn, he did okay against that villa game when we got hammered, but micky drops him, how crap did scowy play? did he get dropped, i think not.
 

londonfox

Well-Known Member
gagandeep said:
owen2112 said:
he has 2 do somefin 4 us just 2 repay mickey 4 trusting him.
mickey trusting him? o right giving him a free transfer you mean, and not giving him a chance ever since he played a crap game against blackburn, he did okay against that villa game when we got hammered, but micky drops him, how crap did scowy play? did he get dropped, i think not.
well said mate... YES definately give him a chance.
 

bluefox

New Member
The only way to get a good performance out of Gillespie is to put a bookies stall in each corner of the Walkers Ground. At least he will then have an incentive to run around a bit. :!:
 

gagandeep

New Member
londonfox said:
gagandeep said:
owen2112 said:
he has 2 do somefin 4 us just 2 repay mickey 4 trusting him.
mickey trusting him? o right giving him a free transfer you mean, and not giving him a chance ever since he played a crap game against blackburn, he did okay against that villa game when we got hammered, but micky drops him, how crap did scowy play? did he get dropped, i think not.
well said mate... YES definately give him a chance.
thats what i dont get scowy plays crap all seaon and gets a first choice starting place gillepsie, after one crap game dont get another chance, and all the fans hate him.
 

Country Fox

New Member
if gillespie would just gamble on himself instead of the horses for once he'd be awesome. hes easily got the pace and skill to beat players more often than they nick the ball off him yet he seems to lack the confidence to take that risk. thats y he was poor last season cos he wasnt willing to take the chance of losing the ball for the sake of beating a player. maybe in division one against lower quality wing backs he'll be more confident........
 

SilverFox

Well-Known Member
not sure who GILLEPSIE :oops: is, but I'm willing to give Gillespie another chance. I have been guilty of criticism in the past but anyone who works hard and tries their best is worthy of another chance. Go on Keith, prove us wrong!!
 

gagandeep

New Member
SilverFox said:
not sure who GILLEPSIE :oops: is, but I'm willing to give Gillespie another chance. I have been guilty of criticism in the past but anyone who works hard and tries their best is worthy of another chance. Go on Keith, prove us wrong!!
lol, my spelling aint that good.
 

will

New Member
i prefer gillespie to scowcroft, hes a natural winger where scowcroft isn't i think i would be a good idea i we tried playin scowy upfront now, he plays alot better there
 

gagandeep

New Member
will said:
i prefer gillespie to scowcroft, hes a natural winger where scowcroft isn't i think i would be a good idea i we tried playin scowy upfront now, he plays alot better there
yeh, but i dont think scowy and dublin up front will work, cos their both slow, target men. and as u know micky loves scowy, he is love-child, so gillepspie wont get play.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Everton  9
Leicester  6
Arsenal  6
Liverpool  6
Palace  6
Chelsea  4
Tottenham   3
Manchester City  3
Aston Villa  3
10 Leeds Utd  3
11 Brighton  3
12 Wolves  3
13 Manchester Utd  3
14 Newcastle Utd  3
15 Southampton  3
16 West Brom  1
17 Burnley  0
18 West Ham Utd  0
19 Sheffield Utd  0
20 Fulham  0
Top