Ginger Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
when we start games with 6 or 7 defenders its easy to see why. its also easy to see why our attack is a crock of shit

but if we started the game with 6or 7 strikers we would still be shite because we dont have any quality in that area. so isnt it better that we start defensivly and play to our strengths. at least untill he can bring in some quality up front and on the wings.

so isnt it better that we start defensivly and play to our strengths. at least untill he can bring in some quality up front and on the wings.

no, as we will always play for draws and surely lose quite a few games. fans would be disgruntled, boo, stop turning up etc. and then the club is fecked. with the exception of the watford game this season has been feckin awful

Megson has done well in the matches to date: they have come thick and fast and he has produced a pretty fair return.
After this international break, things will need to be different. He cannot keep turning out teams of six plus defenders - particularly at home. I believe that any judgement of his long term chances as City manager will become evident over the four weeks after the break. Never mind what you, or I think, I doubt that Milan will accept ultra negative football for too long.

Megson has done well in the matches to date: they have come thick and fast and he has produced a pretty fair return.
After this international break, things will need to be different. He cannot keep turning out teams of six plus defenders - particularly at home. I believe that any judgement of his long term chances as City manager will become evident over the four weeks after the break. Never mind what you, or I think, I doubt that Milan will accept ultra negative football for too long.

agreed that will be the real test

Perhaps an idea to remember we created nothing at all in open play against the worst team in the league bar QPR.

Last edited:
Perhaps an idea to remember we created nothing at all in open play against the worst team in the league bar QPR.

I disagree with that. Chambers should have worked the keeper so should Campbell and Newton. These are chances we created in open play.

I am fairly anti Megson but I dont have any complaints about the tactics and performance from yesterday.

I disagree with that. Chambers should have worked the keeper so should Campbell and Newton. These are chances we created in open play.

I am fairly anti Megson but I dont have any complaints about the tactics and performance from yesterday.

so we might have created something but in fact, didnt

no, as we will always play for draws and surely lose quite a few games. fans would be disgruntled, boo, stop turning up etc. and then the club is fecked. with the exception of the watford game this season has been feckin awful

:038: Spot on Fitz, entirely agree.

So is King the real deal then or is this the normal over-optimism that we are greeted with when a young player makes his debut? What are his main strengths and weakenesses?

is he a physical presence, any pace, good engine????

bet the foxestalkers are building him up to be the next lampard

I thought he looked out of his depth 1st half at Wolves, but had a good 2nd half. I wasn't there yesterday, so can't comment for myself, but the general feeling I get is that he did a decent job. It was his 2nd league start, and I'm sure he'l improve if he continues to be involved with the first team squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669