Giving up smoking....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
is not hard, so why do a lot of smokers moan that they cannot do it.

Complete twats the lot of em.

also anybody these days under say the age of 25 and smokes must be totally mental and stupid. Bigger tossers

Last edited:
is not hard, so why do a lot of smokers moan that they cannot do it.

Complete twats the lot of em.

Because they are weak minded ****ers who just look for the smallest of excuses to hide their inability to beat something so pathetic.

Almost as bad as i was at making excuses to myslef as to why i didn't have to do uni essays on certain days, it's easy if you are not a weak minded fecker.

It's an addiction, addicts need immense will power or help.

OK, you could argue it's their own faults they're addicted, but regardless of cause, they are now in a situation where they need help.

It's an addiction, addicts need immense will power or help.

OK, you could argue it's their own faults they're addicted, but regardless of cause, they are now in a situation where they need help.

I smoked for years and heavily, I gave up no problems at all. I think you will find MK did as well.
Its an addiction but when the shit hits the fan, giving up should be easy.

Lock 'em up with Gazza!

If something triggers the reaction to stop smoking then it would be a lot easier than just someone saying, right you can't smoke anymore.

Is there actually any point to this thread or is it just BG having a pointless rant again? What's made you throw your toys out of your pram this time? :102:

If something triggers the reaction to stop smoking then it would be a lot easier than just someone saying, right you can't smoke anymore.

Is there actually any point to this thread or is it just BG having a pointless rant again? What's made you throw your toys out of your pram this time? :102:

I take it you are a smoker then

If you are young smoker then obviously you dont really give a shit as you are you are young and carefree and dont see many dangers in anything.When you are fat middle aged ****er who wheezes going up the stairs and the doctor say pack the fags up or you will end up sniffing clay,then giving up seems any easy option. Which is blatantly how i managed to kick a 30year 60 a day habit.Mind you since i stopped i have put on 3 stone so i will probably end up turning up me toes anyways. If people want to smoke then let them if they have trouble giving up then support them.

If you are young smoker then obviously you dont really give a shit as you are you are young and carefree and dont see many dangers in anything.When you are fat middle aged ****er who wheezes going up the stairs and the doctor say pack the fags up or you will end up sniffing clay,then giving up seems any easy option. Which is blatantly how i managed to kick a 30year 60 a day habit.Mind you since i stopped i have put on 3 stone so i will probably end up turning up me toes anyways. If people want to smoke then let them if they have trouble giving up then support them.

I have had to listen today to a complete tosser this afternoon, who moaned and moaned about not being able to give up. The **** is only on 10 a day!!!! Not worth picking the fag packet up for. It really is not hard to quit. The bloke is a **** but he is also a client.
Apart from health, I gave up for two reasons, to get the sense of taste back and to stop smelling of stale smoke. I was on over 60 a day as well, a draw back of working on the rigs,

The mother-in-law smoked 40 a day for over 30yrs, and made several half hearted attempts to pack up which always resulted in failure. Just over a year ago she finally succeded to my amazement. The weeks rolled into months and i was sure she had cracked it:icon_roll. I actually thought that she would be the last person on earth to kick the habit. Sadly about two weeks ago Mrs BB commented ' did you notice my mam had a fag in her hand':icon_conf I have since heard all the old excuses, its only 5 a day,a bit of stress, her best pal smokes like a trooper which dosent help her.
I'm sorry, its nobody elses fault its your own willpower at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46