Go Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
What was the issue they didn't deal with. Did they not show you to your seat.

They failed to give some people (who may or may not be a group - or part thereof - that rhymes with Moss Toys) a shoeing for their refusal, once again, to adhere to ground regulations.

Lako42

They failed to give some people (who may or may not be a group - or part thereof - that rhymes with Moss Toys) a shoeing for their refusal, once again, to adhere to ground regulations.

Regulations are for wankers.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Regulations are for wankers.
No. They're for people who don't want to be thrown out of grounds with better stewarding. They're for people who don't want to have childish, contrary arguments with stewards while smirking to their equally twattish mates. They're for people who don't want a punch in the back of the head for blocking my view of the ****ing game.

spionfox

No. They're for people who don't want to be thrown out of grounds with better stewarding. They're for people who don't want to have childish, contrary arguments with stewards while smirking to their equally twattish mates. They're for people who don't want a punch in the back of the head for blocking my view of the ****ing game.

:038::038::038:

Lako42

Whoooooooooooooooosh!!

spionfox

:038::038:

If you want to stand at a football match then you should be allowed to, end of.

At the moment, you are not. If you want to do so then set about campaigning for a change.

What would society be like if we all only obeyed those regulations that we agreed with and disregarded all others.

Anarchy I tell you, anarchy.

Motown Fox

Stand up in front of me, see what happens :icon_lol:

Met Harbs on Tuesday.

Was it when he turned round after you gave him a punch:icon_bigg

Last edited:

Billyjof

Thailand Friendly

Farcical maybee but anyfolk going to this game or have any local knowledge. I will be in Bangkok next week. Been before but not for a few years would be good to know where to go.

Not really interested in Patpong or Nana's. Ladyboys aren't really my thing.

Hazzman

Tickets available from Thai Ticket Major, Star Soccer branches (basement of Central Lat Prao; 2nd floor Panthip Plaza; 2nd floor Seacon Square), and at the stadium from 1400 on matchday. Tickets go on sale on Friday, 1st October. Prices are 1000, 500 and 200 baht. Students may purchase tickets in the 200 baht zone at half-price.

If you're seriously interested. Stadium is Supachalasai Stadium, Bangkok. 5pm local time kick-off. 11am UK Time...live on plenty of streams

pork pie fox

Tickets available from Thai Ticket Major, Star Soccer branches (basement of Central Lat Prao; 2nd floor Panthip Plaza; 2nd floor Seacon Square), and at the stadium from 1400 on matchday. Tickets go on sale on Friday, 1st October. Prices are 1000, 500 and 200 baht. Students may purchase tickets in the 200 baht zone at half-price.

If you're seriously interested. Stadium is Supachalasai Stadium, Bangkok. 5pm local time kick-off. 11am UK Time...live on plenty of streams

Can one of the train experts find the cheapest rail fare please? :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670