Go Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I want to go to the Peterborough game on April 10th, how early should I buy tickets?

Looking for a bit of advice about the trip to Cardiff on Wednesday. We are aiming to arrive about 5, to avoid the traffic.

What's parking at the ground like? I understand it is in a compound, is it possible to park then head off to a pub somewhere?

Is there any pubs that will be relatively quiet/trouble free that we can get food and a couple of pints.

Last time we went by car( when we won wooh!) there weren't anywhere near the ground that allowed awayers, had a bit of walk nearer to the city centre if we wanted a drink or two.

Last time we went there though we stopped off at Cardiff Gate services, cos behind it there's a Toby Carvery which is quite friendly, still got a 10 min drive to get to the ground afterwards though.

They are already expecting 100ish of us(2 coaches) about 5pm so we are hoping to be the first ones there to get served before the others turn up!

In terms of parking, if you get there early enough, there is street parking but if you carry on past the stadium and enter the industrial estate, there is a fruit and veg market where I parked in March (£5).

So will there be anywhere to park on a residential street, hopefully at most a mile away from the stadium?

Yes. I parked in a street opposite the stadium/park which goes alongside a Rugby club in January. Long road. First bit residential, rest ok to park.

For some reason I'm not allowed to start new threads on here. So anyway, I have a query for anyone else going to the friendly match against Oxford United on the 24th of July:

How does it work with tickets? The only other friendly away fixture I've been to was Cambridge United, and I remember there we just got tickets to the away section on the door. Would it be wise to do the same with this? Or is there some way to get them in advance?

For some reason I'm not allowed to start new threads on here. So anyway, I have a query for anyone else going to the friendly match against Oxford United on the 24th of July:

How does it work with tickets? The only other friendly away fixture I've been to was Cambridge United, and I remember there we just got tickets to the away section on the door. Would it be w*s* to do the same with this? Or is there some way to get them in advance?

Oxford United will almost certainly be pay-on-the-gate.

I imagine that the Rotherham United game on 20th July announced today will almost certainly be pay-on-the-gate as well.
£10 for Adults £5 for concessions tickets for sale so imagine away tickets will be the same price

In case other people are interested, you can order purchase tickets for the Oxford game via the official club website. You have to make sure you choose "North Stand", as this is where away fans (i.e. ourselves) are supposed to be sitting. You can arrange for tickets to be delivered or just to collect them. Here's the link below:

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/oxford..._source=InitialRelease&utm_medium=OAFCTickets

In case other people are interested, you can order purchase tickets for the Oxford game via the official club website. You have to make sure you choose "North Stand", as this is where away fans (i.e. ourselves) are supposed to be sitting.

Are you sure they're selling tickets for the away end of the north stand? Usually only half of it's for away fans.

Is there any advantage in buying in advance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00