Go Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Hull City thread?

I hear that there is an away pub near the ground. Where is it, anyone?

Never been before Han but grounds guides says.....

Tim Jones a visiting Aston Villa supporter informs me; 'The Brickmakers pub virtually opposite the stadium car park entranceÂ*is now open to away fans. Good atmosphere, friendly Hull fans, Big screen Sky Sports and a burger van outside'. Whilst Villa fan Neil Tate adds; 'There is the nearby Walton StreetÂ*SocialÂ*Club that lets in away supporters. Although it costsÂ*�1 to go in, itÂ*hasÂ*good cheap beer, is of a good size and offersÂ*a separateÂ*area for sale of food such as burgers and chips etc..Â*There were plenty ofÂ* fellow Villa fans in there during our recent visit. Turn right out of the main car park entrance and it is down the road on the left hand side.'

Cheers fellas. I did search for previous info after I posted, useful as ever.

Last edited:
:icon_razz
No-one would be so daft as to arrange a meet in a pub like that....
Many many years ago we were away at Villa and I confidently led my mates to a pub I had been to previously. We turned the corner to be confronted by a pile of rubble. Not very popular that day I'm afraid.

Many many years ago we were away at Villa and I confidently led my mates to a pub I had been to previously. We turned the corner to be confronted by a pile of rubble. Not very popular that day I'm afraid.

Bet you still managed to get a drink though

Can anyone help with Trains to Derby?

Me and my friends are looking into getting the train down there for the game at PP. Since I have probably been on train 3-4 times in my life. I have no idea where to start, so any help would be appreciated. There is 5 of us going if that makes any difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669