goalkeeper option - burton keeper out of contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrysalis

burton keeper shaun deeney made some stunning saves out of contract would be cheap acqusition what do people think?

Chrysalis said:
burton keeper shaun deeney made some stunning saves out of contract would be cheap acqusition what do people think?

No,we've got two Goalkeepers we don't need another.He did well and made two decent saves but I'd want to see him play a lot more before you can't judge a Player on one glamour Cup Tie.

well in my view douglas is useless the idea would be to get rid of a keeper if he came, craig clearly doesnt rate henderson and to be frank douglas has been our worst 1st team keeper for a long time.

Chrysalis said:
well in my view douglas is useless the idea would be to get rid of a keeper if he came, craig clearly doesnt rate henderson and to be frank douglas has been our worst 1st team keeper for a long time.

IF we were to get rid of Douglas or Henderson (which he won't IMO) then I'd imagine he would look to replace him with a Keeper from a team a little higher than Conference level.The guy Deeney is out of contract,there might be a reason for that.

The reason was he is on monthly contract due to their financial position and they was playing against rooney and co, so I judged it on that.

Concerning douglas he did play better today, it is the first time I seen him get through a game without making a big mistake. So their is hope I guess.

3 good saves dosent make a championship keeper
rab has improved, and if we were to get a new goalie in it would be from higher than non league football

Chrysalis said:

Why do you even bother posting, your absolutly clueless.

Dougals had a good game tonight, and he does appear to be improving, had a decent game by all accounts down at Palace as well, we dont need a new keeper.

By the way who were the wankers who booed Kisnorbo when he came on, shame on you !

Douglas is weird - sometimes he kicks the ball dead far and other times he kicks it like a girl and it goes nowhere. Weird - I think he should be an actor - Taggart like.

bolton just signed a new keeper, either their getting rid of jussi or walks!

why not try and get walks back if thats the case?

lazzer said:
and the joe fox quality posts just keep on coming :038: ;)
I just dont know how he manges to maintain that standard....

jaskerlainen (sp?) is unsettled at bolton and may be off to boro to replace schwarzer.

Fox Fan said:
Why do you even bother posting, your absolutly clueless.

who the **** are you, you dont like what I say then dont comment.

He plays in the conference but he wasnt playing a conference team plus someone else has commented who has seen him in other games. I can see someone signing him this transfer window.

By the way who were the wankers who booed Kisnorbo when he came on, shame on you ![/QUOTE]

I think people were shouting for Hume, not booing Kisnorbo, but it often sounds like people booing (Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuume).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669