Good Afternoon Talking Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
erm ummm arrhh

umm

Are you Hugh Grant in disguise?

Welcome by the way.:icon_wink

Welcome, is the last one out of Foxes Talk turning off the lights?

Got banned for defending myself against the chucklebrothers of foxestalk.

Whilst they got away with untrue, personal and offensive remarks, my logical and reasonable defence of myself was deleted and then I was banned.

Quite frankly, if they want a forum where if you don't think the sun shines out of everysingle one of the Academy lads' arseholes then you get castigated and banned, they are welcome to it.

The academy did well last year - they are good players at that level. A lot of them were playing againt players a good 2 years their junior though.

Oh and I could no longer stomach the casual racism which is spouted by one particular member and supported-by-nature-of-passive-inaction by the moderators/admin.

Takes a good set piece.

Bad attitude.

Can't defend (is always 5-10 yards from his man).

Can't tackle.

Awful positional sense.

Too poor defensively too be a left back.

Too poor in open play in an attacking sense to be a left winger.

As a wing back, I've hardly seen him. But I imagine it's a sumptious cocktail of inept defensive work, predictable runs, reluctant basic attacking guff and constantly checking the club website on his no doubt flash webphonething to make sure we haven't side a left wing back with a clue.

NEXT!

Got banned for defending myself against the chucklebrothers of foxestalk.

Whilst they got away with untrue, personal and offensive remarks, my logical and reasonable defence of myself was deleted and then I was banned.

Quite frankly, if they want a forum where if you don't think the sun shines out of everysingle one of the Academy lads' arseholes then you get castigated and banned, they are welcome to it.

The academy did well last year - they are good players at that level. A lot of them were playing againt players a good 2 years their junior though.

Oh and I could no longer stomach the casual racism which is spouted by one particular member and supported-by-nature-of-passive-inaction by the moderators/admin.

What's going on here?
Claims to be from foxestalk yet not one spelling mistake, no 'LOL', no 'ROFL', no mention of printing out 'We Love Martin Allen' posters and not even so much as a passing reference to Monster Munch!

All of my stereotypes are being challenged this week, I'm going for a lie down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669