Google Nexus 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
3g.jpg

Word on the street is these will be back in stock through Google's awful Play Store at 5pm today.

I'm going to have to try and buy one through my shitty 3g signal on the way home from work so not too hopeful of getting one.

Word on the street is these will be back in stock through Google's awful Play Store at 5pm today.

I'm going to have to try and buy one through my shitty 3g signal on the way home from work so not too hopeful of getting one.

You should get a phone with 4g then you wouldn't have to worry about the signal!

Available now, the 8gb version ships in 4-5 weeks, the 16gb in 1-2 weeks, guess the 16gb will be out of stock soon.

Available now, the 8gb version ships in 4-5 weeks, the 16gb in 1-2 weeks, guess the 16gb will be out of stock soon.

Managed to snag mine whilst I was still at work - they said ship in 1-2 weeks on release day and most were shipped soon after so hopefully it should arrive before the end of next week.

They have restricted the amount you can purchase to one handset per Google account so stock should last a bit longer this time though wouldn't expect it to be that long so if anyone else is interested, I'd get your order in ASAP.

Oh and thanks for the advice Willlow, it would have been funny if it were to be factually correct and I already have a 4G capable phone already.

Managed to snag mine whilst I was still at work - they said ship in 1-2 weeks on release day and most were shipped soon after so hopefully it should arrive before the end of next week.

They have restricted the amount you can purchase to one handset per Google account so stock should last a bit longer this time though wouldn't expect it to be that long so if anyone else is interested, I'd get your order in ASAP.

Oh and thanks for the advice Willlow, it would have been funny if it were to be factually correct and I already have a 4G capable phone already.

I laughed a lot.

Why let facts get in the way? Although I admit my comment isn't nearly as funny you getting your knickers in a twist about 3G/4G and be called an Android fan boy...:icon_lol:

Why let facts get in the way? Although I admit my comment isn't nearly as funny you getting your knickers in a twist about 3G/4G and be called an Android fan boy...:icon_lol:

Jeez, just trying to have a decent discussion about something as **** all get's discussed in the LCFC forum now. Having a difference of opinion is not 'getting your knickers in a twist' though I suppose I am doing it now too?

Personally though, I find it funnier that people with no interest or knowledge on the subject feel the need to come and read the thread and also make comments.

4G will be available in Leicester by March :038:

Probably about the same time this Google bunch of ****s manage to fulfill orders of the Nexus 4 though I shouldn't really be saying that being such a 'fanboy' and all that.

I take it that you will be moving onto a 4G tariff then come March 1st Durham?

Google UK MD has apologised for late shipments on google+, pity he didn't use a medium that more than 10 other people use regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363