Google Nexus 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried my best to keep it on topic, just others seemed to like to attempt to mock and take things off topic but I always like to give the decency of a reply.

There's **** all else that get's talked about as the LCFC section is completely dead so I thought this may provide something else as I know there are a few tech fans on here too.

Looks like I'll just have to actually do some work during the days though!

Well if I was being contrary then surely you were as well. Unless you really meant I was being pedantic?

I'm fully aware that there is nothing to achieve on a forum, but yourself and quite a few others seem to like to try and put others down in order to have a sense of superiority. ​Looking forward to the denial/

Back on topic though, I'm still waiting for someone to tell me something which I will be able to do via 4G that I cannot do on 3G.
Why? It has been repeatedly pointed out that something is not pointless simply because its main function is to simply be faster than its predecessor. You refuse to accept this so it is pointless bothering to discuss it with you and from this point I will be following my own advice and just ignoring your opinions on this subject.

I'm not ignoring any opinions at all, in fact, I could just level the same back at you.

Previous advances in technology allowed us to do much more with our phones than before, this is just an advance in technology mainly for marketing purposes.

How is iPlayer going on your GPRS connection btw?

Well if I was being contrary then surely you were as well. Unless you really meant I was being pedantic?

Nope

I'm fully aware that there is nothing to achieve on a forum, but yourself and quite a few others seem to like to try and put others down in order to have a sense of superiority. ​Looking forward to the denial/

Projecting much?
Pointing out the obvious isn't putting anybody down, it's just pointing out the obvious.

There is a lot of PMT in this thread. :icon_conf

You haven't proved anything at all and I think you need to go and reread the dictionary definitions that you needed to look up, maybe look up 'comprehension' while you're at it.

Well, seeing as I am so retarded, care to explain how I was being contrary with Matt B when asking for clarification as to what he was actually meaning by the term 'mb'?

And you have proved my point even further in that post in that you constantly attempt to belittle other posters.

So anyway, about the Google Nexus 4 .......

Damn, beat me to it Jeff.

Well I for one am glad that Google are having really bad supply issues with this with no estimated re-stock date as yet as it would have definitely been a complete waste of money buying after the thoroughly convincing arguments that 4G is an essential feature.

It's not got 4G, so it's about as useful as two tin cans and a piece of string.

It has got 4g but no antennas, have you not been reading! Anyway 4g sucks balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469