Gradel to Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeds score a last minute winner and the commentator heaps praise on Gradel, saying that he changed the game and inspired the late Leeds pressure - not a bad debut eh?

I hope Pearson was watching. If Gradel has a point to prove he's made a good start. Best 10 minutes of the game when he came on.

Sorry, I don't get it, Gradel looked exactly like what we have been missing this season in a 10 minute cameo for dirty Leeds...Not sure what he's doing there.

Sorry, I don't get it, Gradel looked exactly like what we have been missing this season in a 10 minute cameo for dirty Leeds...Not sure what he's doing there.

Judging on that performance we have dropped one hell of a bollock.

Oakley on the wing tomorrow? you bet.

To be fair, he's only there for a month, so if he plays out of his skin for Leeds he could come back and be up for a starting place.

He did that once or twice for us too... problem is the 35 games between those performances were average.

It just bemuses me, I mean surely he shows aptitude in training?

Everything he just did for Leeds in 10 minutes is exactly what we needed in the last 10 on Saturday....

But as an impact sub, he has always looked good IMO.

I'd agree... coming off the bench on saturday against the shaggers I think he was what we need.

Are we getting a bit overexcited here? He's made an impact in a League One game which, if i recall correctly, he also did a fair few times for us last season.
Even Stephen Hughes looked half decent in that game, although he still can't tackle for toffee.

Good job he has gone if he isn't going to play here, he looked good tonight but he was on his debut and played ten minutes, people need to calm down max is overrated at the minute and needs some experience and game time to improve.

Agree with harbs, he was inconsistant and often went missing in League One last seaason, not sure how people suddenly think he will help us a lot more in a division higher.

Last edited:
this is horseshit, we're far too predictable at the minute, we lack spark and to not have either max or n'guessan on the bench is silly IMO, not surprised but disappointed to see gradel go out on loan but hopefully it'll do his chances of getting in our 1st team good.

N'Guessan? You must've been watching another player to me, tries to dribblle past 23 players insstead of passing, and always gets tackled by the first one, had about 1/2 a good game vs Swansea and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669