Confirmed Transfer Gray gone

Feriol

Very much a confidence player, with a manager that believes in him and a run of games he could still have a decent career.

camberwell fox

Very much a confidence player, with a manager that believes in him and a run of games he could still have a decent career.
Not wishing to be argumentative but I believe he had all of that here.

Multiple managers giving him multiple opportunities to prove himself.

It certainly feels that EVERYONE wanted him to succeed but he is lacking a ‘football brain’ something, unfortunately that no training can instill.

I also believe that he thinks he is better than he actually is and that is why on many occasions he just doesn’t ‘show up.’

I wish him well but wouldn’t be surprised to see him benched within 12 games or so.

fitz

He actually looked a good player in the brief period that Puel looked a good manager. First 5 or 6 games or something?

fitz

Everton at home he looked like he'd finally clicked and was brilliant

Fairly sure at Newcastle away he looked class. Not sure if he was dropped to accommodate the sideways shite we went on to play. When we looked to attack at that time he looked good.

FOX Franks

Please don't tell me we're all going to go all 'maybe we shouldn't have let him go', he had about 1 good game in every 25 for us.

Fox Fan

The cynic in me expects to see a Ben Marshall-esq interview at some point in the future in which he rows back on those sentiments and blames the club for his failings.

Well didn't take too long. He's posted on his Insta tonight to say 'Jesus Breaks Chains' - so read into that what you will.

fitz

Well didn't take too long. He's posted on his Insta tonight to say 'Jesus Breaks Chains' - so read into that what you will.

Maybe someone called Jesus at his new club has damaged his necklace?

mabrah

Tbf to Gray, I'm not going to read anything into it. I haven't got a ****ing clue what that might mean.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City2765
2Manchester Utd2751
3Leicester2750
4Chelsea2747
5Everton2646
6West Ham Utd2645
7Liverpool2743
8Tottenham 2642
9Aston Villa2539
10Arsenal2637