Guilty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org/?Media=PlayFlash

drunk.jpg

Sorry, posted this in the wrong part of the forum. Pleashe don't shoo meee

Last edited:
Re: Hume, thread the second

Are you just mucking about 'Innocent' or are you serious?

Kind of, and kind of not. :)

Obviously I cannot speak for you Innocent, but if it were me who was posting in the manner that you are I would fully expect people to tell me to get a life and stop trying to make a drama out of nothing at all. And what is more, I would tend to agree with them.

Last edited:
Some scary people out there in TB land seems i havent met them all yet :icon_bigg

Am I a drunk, Jeff?

Just check out what you're saying, and why you're saying it, and whether you'd say that to any other (male) poster.

!!Superfluous word alert!! !!Superfluous word alert!!

Or is the making of sexist remarks an essential part of your trade?

Jeff knows who I am in RL, as he's proven, and therefore, if he accuses me of something on the board, he kind of accuses me in RL.

Jeff has denied knowing who you are, but even if he hadn't it would be difficult for you to show that you had been defamed in RL because nobody else knows who the **** you are.

Newts, I've never, in my 30 years as a journo, ever lost a libel case.

Without qualification, that is a pretty meaningless statement. Was it meant to impress? I expect that at least 99.9% of the members of this forum could say the same thing.

But what else would one expect from a journalist?

Webmasters need to know that they are subject to certain rules of basic journalism.

Webmasters, and others, know that as a basic rule journalists make meaningless statements in the hope that readers will misinterpret them in the desired way.

Is that the rule that you mean?

Jeff has denied knowing who you are, but even if he hadn't it would be difficult for you to show that you had been defamed in RL because nobody else knows who the **** you are.

I don't know anyone in real life who is innocent

Last edited:
Re: I Am Innocent!

I suspect that has happened a few times over the years - as your criminal record can verify.......

I do have a criminal record, and I was innocent then, but the feckers didn't believe me. Anyway that was years ago and I can travel abroad now

Re: I Am Innocent!

Totally unconnected but did you know Juventus are playing in the Emirates Cup in July ?

yes its the first sat and sunday in August, I will be going its not too bad on price either. I have been told £35 and that gives you 2 games to watch

Macky, JF, BG, Melton, Newts, mates, what's with this guy?

Can you get him to cool?

That fecking inner circle again. It's all there fecking fault, all working against us, old mates club this, 'scratch my back, i'll suck your cock' kind of agreements. Disgusting...I wonder what the local press would think of this pre-organised cartel who influence the opinions and lives of Leicester City fans.

old mates club this, 'scratch my back, i'll suck your cock' kind of agreements.

Whilst I can't outright deny your accusations, I would just like to make it clear that during our esoteric trysts I am one of the 'scratchers', definitely not a 'sucker'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46