Guilty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hume, thread the second

Incidentally, I'm looking for the 'contact us' page on this site. Can't find one.

I'm a technophobe, so any guidance as to how to contact the Admin on this site to complain about libel would be gratefully received by a 'drunk' poster.

xx

Incidentally, I'm looking for the 'contact us' page on this site. Can't find one.

I'm a technophobe, so any guidance as to how to contact the Admin on this site to complain about libel would be gratefully received by a 'drunk' poster.

xx

Just pm Jeff... oh, wait...

You would be better served trying to help us get Jaff off the site instead.

xx

Or Report post button.

This is a forum, it's not 'journalism'.

There are things you've posted here in the past that you wouldn't have said in your role as a journalist and broadcaster.

I am here as a person, not in my RL mode.

You're getting far too upfront and personal. And why? What's your problem?

Back off.

Am I a drunk, Jeff?

Just check out what you're saying, and why you're saying it, and whether you'd say that to any other (male) poster.

It's a bit OTT. :) To say the least.

I'm really keeping my cool, here.

:)

I'm trying to be kind.

I am here as a person, not in my RL mode.

You're getting far too upfront and personal. And why? What's your problem?

Back off.

Am I a drunk, Jeff?

Just check out what you're saying, and why you're saying it, and whether you'd say that to any other (male) poster.

It's a bit OTT. :) To say the least.

I'm really keeping my cool, here.

:)

I'm trying to be kind.

Are you just mucking about 'Innocent' or are you serious?

He's always pissed TBH

Jaff is also one on Iain Hume's biggest supporters. Even goes to bed in Hume pyjamas which he crudely fashioned with paper cut outs of his face and an old t-shirt printing press in his garage.

Innocent, why don't you take your posts a sod off to another forum? Jeff has hit the nail on the head. Your all for dishing it out, but unable to take anything back. Are you John Barber?? He seems to get his knickers in a twist thats all .....

Are you just mucking about 'Innocent' or are you serious?

Kind of, and kind of not. :)

Jeff knows who I am in RL, as he's proven, and therefore, if he accuses me of something on the board, he kind of accuses me in RL.

It's a problem.

I honestly don't know how to deal with it, as I've always felt comfortable on this board, with those I felt I could share some silliness/humour with.

If he chooses to brand me as a 'drunk', it's very unpleasant, and totally untrue, and it kind of gets in my way here, and it may impact upon who I really am, and my real reputation.

It's an issue that I don't know how to handle.

Please bear with me.

Currently, I'm very upset.

I don't deserve this.

Jeff knows who I am in RL

No I don't. I know you're a journalist and have written books, but only because of what you've written on here.

If he chooses to brand me as a 'drunk', it's very unpleasant, and totally untrue, and it kind of gets in my way here, and it may impact upon who I really am, and my real reputation.

What about all those people you've abused on here in the past?
Is it only wrong to indulge in banter if you're not the target of it?

bla bla bla bla bla bla

It's an issue that I don't know how to handle.

bla bla bla bla bla bla .....

I think you should head for the fridge and crack open a can of beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46