Half time entertainment *new idea*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnb_lcfc

Guys i hate moaners but our half time entertainment is woeful we all know it we all get bored. foxlot and alan birchenall talking jibberjabber for 15 miutes. but i am not just going to moan. me and a couple of friends off another forum have thought up/discovered a brilliant idea and just wondered your thoughts.

The thought is that we park a car at the corner flag with its boot open and get about 10 fans at random out the crowd (a couple of awayers for everyone to booo) and they have to shoot from the halfway line and get the ball into the boot (which is near impossible but as you can imagine will be hilarious especially if they pick a range of people eg woman,mr showoffs) . if someone does get it in the boot, maybe once a decade then they win the car.

what are your thoughts as i am currently constructing a wee email to send to the club suggestiing it. better than foxlot??

thanks for reading
john

Guys i hate moaners but our half time entertainment is woeful we all know it we all get bored. foxlot and alan birchenall talking jibberjabber for 15 miutes. but i am not just going to moan. me and a couple of friends off another forum have thought up/discovered a brilliant idea and just wondered your thoughts.

The thought is that we park a car at the corner flag with its boot open and get about 10 fans at random out the crowd (a couple of awayers for everyone to booo) and they have to shoot from the halfway line and get the ball into the boot (which is near impossible but as you can imagine will be hilarious especially if they pick a range of people eg woman,mr showoffs) . if someone does get it in the boot, maybe once a decade then they win the car.

what are your thoughts as i am currently constructing a wee email to send to the club suggestiing it. better than foxlot??

thanks for reading
john

who says a woman couldnt do it???

:)

Last edited:
who says a woman couldnt do it???

:)
I do. Women shouldn't be allowed near a football ground, let alone kick a bloody football in it. Now run along back to the sink and be quiet :icon_wink

Last edited:
I think the crossbar challenge ( soccer am style) would be a laugh. Buy a raffle ticket and do an half time draw. Winner of raffle gets 5 attempts and a £1000 for any person who hits the bar:icon_wink

Brauny anything like that would be be half decent i just feel soccer am have been there done that and something similar but not the same would be great like what i have suggested?

i've had an idea why not have the birds from the jugs thread parade around, and the whole stadium can vote

Why not have a race between the staff on the refreshment counters to see if anyone can actually get everyone served?

Why not have a race between the staff on the refreshment counters to see if anyone can actually get everyone served?

That's the most ridiculous idea I've ever heard.....

The jug thread birds parade is more realistic....

:icon_wink

thanks for reading
john

good idea, the rarer ppl win the better

Re: "Alternative" Half time entertainment *new idea*

I think we should have a large screen and a camera in the crowd spotting the best norks

Re: "Alternative" Half time entertainment *new idea*

I think we should have a large screen and a camera in the crowd spotting the best norks

Meagre pickings? :102: :102:

thanks for reading
john

The club planned to do exactly that last season, but the link up with a car dealer to provide the car fell through

So why not try the crossbar challenge instead then. There is no need to re-invent the wheel, it is an excellent format that would provide entertainment.

Why not get 4 cars, one in each corner, and have a Destruction Derby, last car standing wins. Who gives a feck about the pitch. :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669