Half time entertainment *new idea*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why not try the crossbar challenge instead then. There is no need to re-invent the wheel, it is an excellent format that would provide entertainment.

We actually fedback that either the cross bar or the ball into a car were excellent ideas.

We feel fan participation on the pitch (which is a once in a lifetime experience in itself) with a small % chance of success to win a good prize is the best H/T routine

We actually fedback that either the cross bar or the ball into a car were excellent ideas.

We feel fan participation on the pitch (which is a once in a lifetime experience in itself) with a small % chance of success to win a good prize is the best H/T routine

How about placing the last available Chicken Balti Pie in the centre circle then have Homer, Durham, BG and Lazzer at each corner flag, then invite former Gladiator ref John 'On my first whistle' Anderson to officiate.

On the peep of his whistle it is a wild free for all, winner gets the pie, great fecking entertainment :icon_lol:

Last edited:
How about a competition where the subs take it in turns to take shots.

Anyone who can hit the target comes on for the second half. :icon_roll

How about a competition where members of the crowd take it in turns to take shots

Anyone who can hit the target comes on for the second half.

How about a competition where the subs take it in turns to take shots.

Anyone who can hit the target comes on for the second half. :icon_roll

FFS Jeff don't be ridiculious, it has to be something that is at least achievable :icon_bigg

How about placing the last available Chicken Balti Pie in the centre circle then have Homer, Durham, BG and Lazzer all naked at each corner flag, then invite former Gladiator ref John 'On my first whistle' Anderson to officiate.

On the peep of his whistle it is a wild free for all, winner gets the pie, great fecking entertainment :icon_lol:

You are one sick man...

Last edited:
How about a competition where members of the crowd take it in turns to take shots

Anyone who can hit the target comes on for the second half.

I was going to suggest that but I realised there would be problems with players having to be signed up the day before the match. Unless buying a match ticket automatically registers you as a player.

Last edited:
I was going to suggest that but I realised there would be problems with players having to be signed up the day before the match. Unless buying a match ticket automatically registers you as a player.

So which match did Hammond go to then?

or put them in goal anyone saves a shot well put them in goal second half

But saving shots isn't a problem, it's crosses that cause the problem.

So, to borrow from another idea, we put Homer, Durham, BG and Lazzer in the penalty area and throw a pie in the air. Anyone who can catch it without one of the pie eaters getting it gets to go in goal for the second half.

So, to borrow from another idea, we put Homer, Durham, BG and Lazzer in the penalty area and throw a pie in the air. Anyone who can catch it without one of the pie eaters getting it gets to go in goal for the second half.

Ooooh the carnage, that would be messy, like watching cocks fight :icon_bigg

I thought we were all pleased to get rid of Pressman :098:

Oh you didn't mean swallow whole:icon_bigg

This has gone OT and one of the main culprits was a certain Webbie. :icon_roll ;)

How about placing the last available Chicken Balti Pie in the centre circle then have Homer, Durham, BG and Lazzer at each corner flag, then invite former Gladiator ref John 'On my first whistle' Anderson to officiate.

Lazzer would win every time:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670