Half time entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Everbody moans about it, the club are looking to revamp it so tell us what you would like to see or what's good/bad at the minute.

Your opinions will make a difference!

DurhamFox said:
Everbody moans about it, the club are looking to revamp it so tell us what you would like to see or what's good/bad at the minute.

Your opinions will make a difference!

It's all bad, they should contact everyone shown in the Lingerie thread and ask them to have a naked 5 a side match, the winners get to wear a strap on and 'take' the losers up the wrong 'un.

It's a sure fire winner.

Open more bars selling more beers more quickly.

On the pitch, why not have Joe Fox, Highland, Homer and MK in a tag-wrestling tournament?

You'd do anything to see me in a sequinned leotard a la Big Daddy wouldn't you?
Sickening...

Joe_Fox said:
It's all bad, they should contact everyone shown in the Lingerie thread and ask them to have a naked 5 a side match, the winners get to wear a strap on and 'take' the losers up the wrong 'un.

It's a sure fire winner.

Or have a raffle draw after the 5 a-side to decide which supporter gets to take the modles up the wrong un?

couldnt care less any self respecting bloke will be taking a piss, nodding at durham, then having a pint and pie :icon_lol:

I like the kids relay race, bring it back and make sure that they are of the same age on each leg. Other than that just let Birch take the p1ss out of anyone. And shoot the old duffer who plays the Post horn gallop out of tune. There is nothing wrong with a short sharp burst of pre-recorded sound.

Oh yeah how about ordering enough steak and kidney pies so they aren't sold out by 25 mins into the match. I'll gladly show the catering company the basics of supply chain management if they can't work it out. Brandy and whisky should be available for cold winter fixtures. That would greatly improve my half time entertainment.

PS

Ensuring the LCFC are 4 goals up at half time would also help.

lazzer said:
couldnt care less any self respecting bloke will be taking a piss, nodding at durham, then having a pint and pie :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: Good old lazzer

anything but the bloody bag pipes band again like the celtic game.

The motorbike thing was pretty good last season. I have to say out of the away games Ive been to ours is still prob about the best to be honest.

lazzer said:
any self respecting bloke will be taking a piss, nodding at durham.
horrible images..... so you nod Durham in the gents at half time????
and you a married man....

As we all hurry down to the stadium, you can feel the buzz from the fans, everyone is chatting, young kids are so excited about the match they can’t shut up. The turnstile ejects us into the noise of the bars which are bustling with people clamouring for a beer or tea, every of is happy, nervous kids queue impatiently for their sweets and pop. I have been looking forward to this match all week and the anticipation has just increased dramatically, and then up the steps into the stadium, a brilliant stadium, always good to see thousands of people that feels the same as me. I drink my tea; I smoke a cig as I point out to my son the players warming up. Then it starts.

That slow, Gradual, Invisible mist of depression creeps its way over me. Looking around and people have stopped talking, their smiles have gone and immediately I know that the mist is engulfing the fans, I see my son sinking, For my sons sake, I try to fight it, I can’t let it get to him. I force myself to chat and joke with him. I must keep him smiling. Then as quick as it started the mist clears.

Slowly at first and quietly people start to talk again and their frowns disappear and the smiles return. But somehow it isn’t the same; the mist has left its mark, those that have been here the longest have been attacked so many time that the depression is easy to spot and even if we win some will not smile or cheer.

Three minutes later and the wave comes again, I curse myself for coming so early. But just like I hope we will win, I hope the depression mist won’t be too bad. Inevitable it is. The second attack is bad, and it takes me down. Again I fight it, I stand up, I light another cig. This time the mist lingers on and on, I look around, some people are beyond help and they don’t even realise what has happened, they are so low, so down, so glum and depressed that I wonder if there if there is some justification for euthanasia. I promising myself that next time I will not enter the stadium until the match is about to start.

I remember when it was fun to go to football and I want that back, after all this isn’t what football is about, and I feel so guilty that again I have put my son through this ordeal, I felt good when I came in. My son did, it’s a nice sunny day and I know we are going to win but, never the less. I feel like I am at a funeral. So Durham if you have any influence over thing that happen at city.

Change the fcuking Music

Change the music to what though? There is a conflict between what the young' uns want and what the oldies feel is appropriate. Unless the club start playing "...Amarillo", I'm sure that'll get everyone going...

step said:
As we all hurry down to the stadium, you can feel the buzz from the fans, everyone is chatting, young kids are so excited about the match they can’t shut up. The turnstile ejects us into the noise of the bars which are bustling with people clamouring for a beer or tea, every of is happy, nervous kids queue impatiently for their sweets and pop. I have been looking forward to this match all week and the anticipation has just increased dramatically, and then up the steps into the stadium, a brilliant stadium, always good to see thousands of people that feels the same as me. I drink my tea; I smoke a cig as I point out to my son the players warming up. Then it starts.

That slow, Gradual, Invisible mist of depression creeps its way over me. Looking around and people have stopped talking, their smiles have gone and immediately I know that the mist is engulfing the fans, I see my son sinking, For my sons sake, I try to fight it, I can’t let it get to him. I force myself to chat and joke with him. I must keep him smiling. Then as quick as it started the mist clears.

Slowly at first and quietly people start to talk again and their frowns disappear and the smiles return. But somehow it isn’t the same; the mist has left its mark, those that have been here the longest have been attacked so many time that the depression is easy to spot and even if we win some will not smile or cheer.

Three minutes later and the wave comes again, I curse myself for coming so early. But just like I hope we will win, I hope the depression mist won’t be too bad. Inevitable it is. The second attack is bad, and it takes me down. Again I fight it, I stand up, I light another cig. This time the mist lingers on and on, I look around, some people are beyond help and they don’t even realise what has happened, they are so low, so down, so glum and depressed that I wonder if there if there is some justification for euthanasia. I promising myself that next time I will not enter the stadium until the match is about to start.

I remember when it was fun to go to football and I want that back, after all this isn’t what football is about, and I feel so guilty that again I have put my son through this ordeal, I felt good when I came in. My son did, it’s a nice sunny day and I know we are going to win but, never the less. I feel like I am at a funeral. So Durham if you have any influence over thing that happen at city.

Change the fcuking Music

Best post, ever. Anywhere.

Plenty of support it seems for a change in the music played whuich is already under discussion. However we need to say what we want it changing to!!!

Please make suggestions or if you dont have any, let me know your opinion on it being chaged to 'kids disco' style music, which has the strongest backing currently.

Also a definitive on Henry - keep him, sack him, let him play something but not as the players come out etc etc.

Personally I think Old Henry's time has come. Towards the end of the season he was playing more duff notes than good. It was painful to listen to. Any away supporter would be mocking. (Like we were at Charlton when they started singing red red robin). (Nothing personal Henry)

Should keep the Omen music though, but play it louder, very haunting!

A few ideas:-

'Ancient English Traditions' with Micky Adams: Week 1 Morris Dancing and 'Bumming of the Scowcroft'

'Half-time Drunken Bullseye' Presented by Ian Marshall

'15 Minute Celebrity Love Island' with Paul Dickov

'Great City Managers' Week 1 recreating the Peter Taylor era by burning £23M in the centre circle.

'Golden Shot' with Trevor Benjamin

'Injury Time' with Lee Morris, an update on injured players and their rehabilitation

Mark McGhee reads segments from his Autobiography including the chapter 'Waking the Sleeping Giant'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669