Half Way Through Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt I'll be slated but I would be looking at the possibility of bringing in Naismith on the cheap.

Battling and creative player with an exceptional work rate.

Not good enough for Everton means he's not good enough for us.

We're entering a world where we're an attractive club to much better players than the likes of Naismith.

I'd like to see us make offers for Nathan Redmond and Jordan Rhodes. Neither would be guaranteed starters immediately but I think both have the ability to break into the side and suit our style of play.

Duncan Whatmore from Sunderland for me. Has been exceptional tonight since coming on against Liverpool and I've been thoroughly impressed with his constant desire to win the ball and look up every time I've seen him.

I'd like to see us make offers for Nathan Redmond and Jordan Rhodes. Neither would be guaranteed starters immediately but I think both have the ability to break into the side and suit our style of play.

Scoop! (On Jordan Rhodes) (i think its a scoop moment. See the transfers thread)

And Inler doesnt have that ability?? (btw, this isnt aimed at you, its a comment in general)

And Inler doesnt have that ability?? (btw, this isnt aimed at you, its a comment in general)

He certainly does but whether he'll want to hang around to be a sub with Euro 2016 coming up is more of an issue than his ability, I think. If we did lose him though I think we have the depth to cover that position with Matty James on his way back now, whereas I don't think the same is true of our forward or wide positions, even without us losing any of our current players.

I'd like to see us have more support up front and out wide in January, whilst between now and the summer window I'd be looking at a right back, a centre back and a goalkeeper.

Gist from some media pundits is that we cannot win the title because we are playing at our max, and teams like Arsenal and Man City will get better because they have significant injured players to return!

Gist from me is that they are a bunch of clueless ****pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670