happenings

Status
Not open for further replies.
People in this post seem to be enjoying reminiscing about the old days when the trouble was worse. Personally I think it doesn't deserve the attention it gets.

BB and BG have been sharing past stories post after post and i get that bollox.

you can shove it up your arse

Can someone show me a post where i have condoned violence:102: .Merely going over things that were fact and enjoying reminiscing about about how things used to be.

Can someone show me a post where i have condoned violence:102: .Merely going over things that were fact and enjoying reminiscing about about how things used to be.

but all those PMs you sent me said you were the main man with BIF....:icon_bigg

i never said you condoned violence. i was defending myself from a unfounded attack and simply said that you had been talking about 'the good old days' and no one said anything about that.

i never said you condoned violence. i was defending myself from a unfounded attack and simply said that you had been talking about 'the good old days' and no one said anything about that.

I think a bout of unprovoked violence is called for.;)

And none of the dumpties actually went the game.....they were back in Leicester by 3 o'clock. They smashed up a pub and then ran back home. They attempted the same at Cardiff the year after, only for coppers to turn them back at Newport. They were back home by 5pm, all staring at the tickets...

not strictly true the reason they were turned away from both matchs and sent back to Leicester was that they did not have match tickets.
which on its own tells you they were not there for the football

not strictly true the reason they were turned away from both matchs and sent back to Leicester was that they did not have match tickets.
which on its own tells you they were not there for the football
My Brother in Law was on one of those buses going to Cardiff that got turned back, he had a match ticket and has never been in trouble with the Police in his life

My Brother in Law was on one of those buses going to Cardiff that got turned back, he had a match ticket and has never been in trouble with the Police in his life

I was in a pub around my way MF at about 6pm on the Saturday Cardiff game, watching some Premier footie, Liverpool I think. And there was a score of them in doing nothing, know a couple of them, they showed us the ticket.

Last edited:
birmingham will show after being turned over the last couple of times at there place.5.15 ko what a great bit of policing that is.not

birmingham will show after being turned over the last couple of times at there place.5.15 ko what a great bit of policing that is.not

The timing of the kick-off has nothing to do with the police. It's at 5:15 because that's when BSkyB wanted it to be.

going to be a hell of a lot of trouble,i'm sure they could have a sit down and work it out i mean look at villa v brum etc and most other televised derbys they have an early k.o.
not saying it should be early but not 5.15

I do think they are asking for trouble with that kick off time.... all the louts will be beered up to the hilt. Not looking forward to it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669