Hartlepool Player Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, for those of you who have seen the last two or three games, it sounds like Tunchev is settling in and starting to play well. Is he still, for want of a better term, manhandling the opposition, or has he got that sorted? I've not heard anyone say it for a while.

So, for those of you who have seen the last two or three games, it sounds like Tunchev is settling in and starting to play well. Is he still, for want of a better term, manhandling the opposition, or has he got that sorted? I've not heard anyone say it for a while.
I was a big critic of it in his first game that I saw. TBF, I haven't even noticed it since.

Without insider knowledge, I'd say NP could deserve credit for highlighting and improving this part of his game. Maybe NP dropped him because of this, worked with him in training and has now released him back to the fist team.

I'd buy Hobbs in a second if I were LCFC. Lad has talent and great potential.

He drops off sometimes and lets his man wander at times but digs everyone else out of the dumb. Nothing seems to phase him and he's a lot less noticeable than say Kisnorbo was last season in terms of manhanding etc. but I say that's because we have the ball up the other end of the pitch most of the time.

He drops off sometimes and lets his man wander at times but digs everyone else out of the dumb. Nothing seems to phase him and he's a lot less noticeable than say Kisnorbo was last season in terms of manhanding etc. but I say that's because we have the ball up the other end of the pitch most of the time.

He covered for everyone else on Saturday - particularly Hobbs who was pulled out of position all game long

Looks like a good 'un to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670