Has Milan run his course........

Is it time for Milan to move on.

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well when Milan came on board, plenty of people on here thought he would turn us around, me included, but things have got worse. I think the time is right to ask the question, although you would think i had committed treason for doing so.

Mike Ashley soon moved on when things didnt improve, and Milan has had a fair bit longer than him.

Were we not in a little bit of financial difficulty and didnt he bail us out?

Well when Milan came on board, plenty of people on here thought he would turn us around, me included, but things have got worse. I think the time is right to ask the question, although you would think i had committed treason for doing so.

Mike Ashley soon moved on when things didnt improve, and Milan has had a fair bit longer than him.

What could a chairman do to directly aid things on the pitch? He can only grant money and appoint managers after this; his impact is near miminal on the pitch. Ashley's still at Newcastle....and I suspect any attempt to sell Leicester at this moment in time, Mandaric would be in the same position.

Last edited:
So can you please suggest how the hell it is Mandaric's fault we threw away a two goal lead last night ???

FFS we are sixth with a game in hand and last night was the 2nd defeat in the league this season. FFS last night was disappointing and the last 3 results could and should have been better but for crying out loud talk about over reaction, or do you expect the Mad one to sack Pearson now on the back of last night ??

My opinion is based on more than just last night.

Not as exciting as your fat little legs...........

Is that the most intelligent response you could muster?

Were we not in a little bit of financial difficulty and didnt he bail us out?

So he did that out of the good of his heart. No, he did it to be successful, and maybe make a few bob. Hes done neither to date.

My opinion is based on more than just last night.

Last season I can accept that the Mad one did play more than his fair share in our demise, but in defence this season he appears to have maintained a fairly low profile, appointed a no nonsense manager and allowed him to get on with his job and seems to be keeping his snout away from team affairs so the criticisim does seem rather harsh given the fact that we have had a decent start to the season and whilst we do appear to have hit a blip, it can hardly be labelled as a crisis...so for feck sake chill out.

What could a chairman do to directly aid things on the pitch? He can only grant money and appoint managers after this; his impact is near miminal on the pitch. Ashley's still at Newcastle....and I suspect any attempt to sell Leicester at this moment in time, Mandaric would be in the same position.

Milan has made plenty of decisions regarding managers and players. Both impact on the pitch. Tell me one thing Milan has done that has been beneficial to Leicester City, since he's taken over.

When Mike Ashley moves on, Newcastle fans will feel that their fortune will change. Why cant i feel the same way :102:

Milan has already made it plain that Leicester City is not for sale, so I think we can forget about a change at the top.

Biff has recently PM'd me to ask, "Why have you attacked my right to start a thread. [sic]"

He went on to say, "You have started threads, but ive [sic] never posted negatively just because i [sic] dont [sic] agree with them. i [sic] just ignore them and post on threads that relate to me."

He then asked, "Why should you be the one that says what threads are worthy or not [sic]"

I replied asking him why he had not placed his questions in the thread.

In time he responded, "Boc forget it, i know your answer. [sic][sic][sic]"

... which rather made me wonder why he asked in the first place.

Biff has recently PM'd me to ask, "Why have you attacked my right to start a thread. [sic]"

He went on to say, "You have started threads, but ive [sic] never posted negatively just because i [sic] dont [sic] agree with them. i [sic] just ignore them and post on threads that relate to me."

He then asked, "Why should you be the one that says what threads are worthy or not [sic]"

I replied asking him why he had not placed his questions in the thread.

In time he responded, "Boc forget it, i know your answer. [sic][sic][sic]"

... which rather made me wonder why he asked in the first place.

Well done :038: I can put you on my list of Weak B&stards.

lets all keep our head here...let the dust settle and then let hindsight run it's magic!!!!

It's not a question of whether Milan has run his course or not anyway.

Milan is not going to get much for Leicester City whilst it's a third division outfit. Nor are we likely for the time being to attract some Russian oil trillionaire from their marina to decide to settle down on Saffron Lane

I don't doubt that Milan will know when to make a move if and when our fortunes improve.

He's quiet for the moment because for the first time since he got here we are winning more games than we are losing.

Neither Milan nor Pearson can suddenly turn things round so that we win every match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669