Has Milan run his course........

Is it time for Milan to move on.

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can post what i like and you lot are all arse bandits. I'm going to hunt you all down and kill you all for trivialising my posts and making me feel humiliated like a worthless soiled, befuddled old tramp. B@st@rds. Prepare to meet your makers because I'm a feckin ninja warrior and now I'm set on revenge. WAAHHHHHHOOOOOO. Butt party.

Look, Biff, Megson isn't coming back. Having a go at Boc and everyone else won't change that.

Dour, you're next. That's the last time you get involved in men's business. Me and Biff are coming. I'm donning my ninja suit right now. It's a bit tight but that's good as it makes my cock look big.

Ha ha I've just had the best 5 mins since i went for a beer after dumping the missus, reading all your comments. Is it always this good on here???

No, you get the odd thread about Ian Blair getting the sack, but its mostly boring stuff..............

Last edited by a moderator:
Simon Jordan would never have thrown away a two goal lead, get Mandy out.

If people think this forum is getting "more ridiculous by the minute"..... why don't you just fcuk off?????

Who said it was a bad thing?

who said it was a good thing?

If people think the place is in freefall, they don't have to log on or even visit the site do they?

It must be a very sad thing to come to a site on a regular basis where you feel it is getting more ridiculous by the minute. Give up look somewhere else, find somewhere where everyone agrees with your way of thinking. What a good and happy forum that would be.

Opinions make life interesting Genius. Its interesting to see how other people see things even if you think a great deal of it is ridiculous or wrong.

I am interested in what people have to say on here about our team. I dont agree with all of it and I think that some posters have very strange opinions. Like you say if we all thought the same it would be boring.

But dont tell us to fcuk off because we think something is ridiculous and we dont agree. Maybe the problem is because we just dont agree with you!?

It must be a very sad thing to come to a site on a regular basis where you feel it is getting more ridiculous by the minute. Give up look somewhere else...

Like Newts has. I bet he's happy now :icon_lol:

.....what course? How to run a football club? How to get ahead in business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669