Has Milan run his course........

Is it time for Milan to move on.

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt many on here know the depths we had actually fallen too financially prior to Mandaric coming in. I know the dreaded 'a' word had been branded about with serious intention.

Why are we back here arguing the toss over this? Because of a run of matches which has been a bit disappointing?

Mandaric is in charge, his judgements may have been questionable, but I don't think we'd have been relegated with Megson at the helm, yet I see no anger towards the ginger one at all.

IMO we will go up this season, NP is a sound appointment and the signings this season look absolutely superb, the best LCFC signings I have seen in quite some time.

This season will have it's ups and downs. We're in a down, now let's all get behind the team (including Mandaric) and do what we can (support) LCFC back to the Champ at first time in asking.

I like Nigel Pearson. I like the job he's doing. I like the points per game return he's achieved so far. I like the signings he's made.

However, the recent threads and comments about boo'ing, Mandaric and slagging certain players are relevant. Not for the first time, Mandaric last week publically slagged off supporters for boo'ing and asked them not to go to games. This has pissed off a lot of people, me included. Mandaric has dragged up these feelings.

Why does he have to do these interviews? Why does he have to express these pig ignorant views? We have no choice right now but to tolerate his ownership as he has no chance of selling us. Why can't he just do the decent thing and back off. Go and manage his other businesses and leave the day to day management of the club to Lee Hoos, Nigel Pearson etc? When he was out of the limelight earlier in the season, we were steadily making progress. As soon as he starts spouting off again and winding up supporters, things start to go wrong.

The bottom line is that Mandaric and those players who contributed to our relegation are never going to be forgiven for it. That was the low point of our entire history and they were to blame. I hate seeing the likes of Kisnorbo back in the side. I want him out of the club and people like Morrison given the chance to make a brighter future for us. Howard and Fryatt are never going to be loved here no matter how many goals they score, because they were part of the humiliation from last season. They are no better than the likes of Dennis Wise in my estimation.

At the end of last season I advocated transfer listing every single player who had made a significant contrbution to last season. I stand by that. Everything that I like about this season is new. Everything that I hate about this season is old. I support Nigel Pearson unreservedly, but I cannot bring myself to do this to some of the players he selects. Therein lies the issue for me and the divide for many supporters between wanting to support the team but having too many reasons not to support some individuals.

Shippy. We are up to 100 posts on here and you still havent cast a vote, nor made a constructive comment (like the one above). Why dont you run along and start your 1001 thread, but nothing about Ian Blair please, that was just tooooooooo exciting.

Last edited:
Shippy. We are up to 100 posts on here and you still havent cast a vote, nor made a constructive comment. Why dont you run along and start your 1001 thread, but nothing about Ian Blair please, that was just tooooooooo exciting.

So easy. Too easy!

And you can fvck off..........:icon_wink

This could have been a half-decent debate about Mandaric (albeit a bit pointless as I suspect no one would touch us at the price he would want), but you two are turning it into just another very silly schoolground scrap

Both of you should know better

This could have been a half-decent debate about Mandaric (albeit a bit pointless as I suspect no one would touch us at the price he would want), but you two are turning it into just another very silly schoolground scrap

So, are you happy with what Milans done so far :102:

you tell em homey!!!! :):icon_wink

So, are you happy with what Milans done so far :102:

The entire episode has been a complete and utter disaster

However, his approach this season has been very different indeed (apart from his recent ridiculous attack on the fans, which is wholly unacceptable in my book), and it only seems right that we must observe and hope that this time it works out

But, as I say, he will not sell until he can make a tidy profit - or when he gets so fed up that he just wants his money back.

Right now he has no chance whatsoever of getting that amount of money, so it seems pretty pointless to talk about it

Last edited:
If this was all posted by anyone else the fecker would have been moved to a seperate thread in General Chat like all of my bullshit is

The entire episode has been a complete and utter disaster

However, his approach this season has been very different indeed (apart from his recent ridiculous attack on the fans, which is wholly unacceptable in my book), and it only seems right that we must observe and hope that this time it works out

But, as I say, he will not sell until he can make a tidy profit - or when he gets so fed up that he just wants his money back.

Right now he has no chance whatsoever of getting that amount of money, so it seems pretty pointless to talk about it

Exactly and I would have thought that anyone over about the age of 11 with even the remotest understanding of the economics of football would know this.

The only other option he has at the moment is to walk away and accept a notional couple of quid for the club.

Given Milan's personality he is most likely to want to stick it out for a bit and try to salvage his pride and some of his money. I can't see any benefit for Leicester fans in putting pressure on him. We have had an ok and promising start to the season - obviously some supporters are disappointed because we can't win every game but I put that down to a collective brain impairment resulting from the traumas of the last few seasons.

Exactly and I would have thought that anyone over about the age of 11 with even the remotest understanding of the economics of football would know this.

The only other option he has at the moment is to walk away and accept a notional couple of quid for the club.

Given Milan's personality he is most likely to want to stick it out for a bit and try to salvage his pride and some of his money. I can't see any benefit for Leicester fans in putting pressure on him. We have had an ok and promising start to the season - obviously some supporters are disappointed because we can't win every game but I put that down to a collective brain impairment resulting from the traumas of the last few seasons.

:038: :038: And the same to Homers posts as well

Why has this turned into a personal battle on what people look like??? :102:

Lets keep this to football. Everyone is allowed different opinions and should respect others but there's no need to get personal Biff.:018:

And who the fvck are you all of a sudden. Your 17 posts old ffs. Get to know people before you start lecturing them on how to act on a forum.

Boc decided to make this personal when he published my private message i sent him. Maybe you want to tell him how to behave as well :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669