Has Milan run his course........

Is it time for Milan to move on.

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I might just take you up on your advice. Think I will just post in the prediction league from now on. Boc is a decent bloke who I have met and in no way deserves the disrespect you have shown towards him, as for calling him Harold Shipman bang out of order.

This forum used to be a distraction from the stresses and strains of modern life, I am afraid that now too many of things I was escaping from appear to be manifesting on here.

How sad

Looking at your position in the League PFKA I think you might be best not bothering with the posts at all....

And who the fvck are you all of a sudden. Your 17 posts old ffs. Get to know people before you start lecturing them on how to act on a forum.

Boc decided to make this personal when he published my private message i sent him. Maybe you want to tell him how to behave as well :icon_roll

You're both acting like school kids and as such i expect a fight after work today.

You're well out of order there Biff, that's a completely shitty way to treat anybody, new member or not.

He/she may have only made 17 posts, but I'd guess he/she has already 'got to know' you by the childish way you're carrying on.

I hope this doesn't put enderby fox off from posting on this site, that would be a real shame.

No chance of me going anywhere. I like footy debate. just dont like it when it gets personal. i came on here cus i enjoyed reading your posts for many a month. I'll try and up my postings so i appease Biff. I'll let him know when i reach 1000 :icon_lol:

No chance of me going anywhere. I like footy debate. just dont like it when it gets personal. i came on here cus i enjoyed reading your posts for many a month. I'll try and up my postings so i appease Biff. I'll let him know when i reach 1000 :icon_lol:

You will soon get to 1000 posts, just keep waffling the way you do, you will be there in no time :icon_wink

You will soon get to 1000 posts, just keep waffling the way you do, you will be there in no time :icon_wink

Indeed

And if he insults people, and has a few screaming mardy hissy fits, he'll soon be on well over 4,000

Cue PM, and some very funny comments about my own post count etc.

Indeed

And if he insults people, and has a few screaming mardy hissy fits, he'll soon be on well over 4,000

Cue PM, and some very funny comments about my own post count etc.

Your on my 'Dont PM list', along with Boc and a few others :081:

So, are you happy with what Milans done so far :102:

Not really but then even if we get promotion this season we will only be in the same position we were when he took over - so no real 'progress'. But I'll wait until then before I get the hump. I like challenges and being a Leicester fan is one.

Is that your dog wearing a t-shirt Biff?

This article was taken from the BBC 606 forum. Hes not under 11 years old, but its worth a read.

I've read this long article and it has bits of sense and also bits of unreality.

My take on the bottom line is that the club is currently a loss making organisation and we are fortunate to have Mandaric to absorb at least some of the pain.

The notion about Mandaric being quids in when we reach the premiership seems to me to be extraordinarily hypothetical. We are as far off the premiership as....well Scunthorpe!

If I was Mandaric I would be loathe to lash out any more money on squad improvements unless and until we are promoted - when he would need to spend to try to avoid another relegation situation.

As for loans - they are now deeply embedded into the structure of the game and to young kids like Hobbs and Martin we are simply a fairly small club where they are trying to extend their experience of competitive first team football. To expect them to have Leicester as a prime loyalty is unrealistic. I too would prefer the loan system to be scrapped entirely but that isn't going to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've read this long article and it has bits of sense and also bits of unreality.

My take on the bottom line is that the club is currently a loss making organisation and we are fortunate to have Mandaric to absorb at least some of the pain.

The notion about Mandaric being quids in when we reach the premiership seems to me to be extraordinarily hypothetical. We are as far off the premiership as....well Scunthorpe!

If I was Mandaric I would be loathe to lash out any more money on squad improvements unless and until we are promoted - when he would need to spend to try to avoid another relegation situation.

As for loans - they are now deeply embedded into the structure of the game and to young kids like Hobbs and Martin we are simply a fairly small club where they are trying to extend their experience of competitive first team football. To expect them to have Leicester as a prime loyalty is unrealistic. I too would prefer the loan system to be scrapped entirely but that isn't going to happen.

Don't forget the comment about him raking in money from the food and drink, which unless I'm mistaken is all dealt with by a third party catering company.

Last edited:

If I was Mandaric I would be loathe to lash out any more money on squad improvements unless and until we are promoted - when he would need to spend to try to avoid another relegation situation.As for loans - they are now deeply embedded into the structure of the game and to young kids like Hobbs and Martin we are simply a fairly small club where they are trying to extend their experience of competitive first team football. To expect them to have Leicester as a prime loyalty is unrealistic. I too would prefer the loan system to be scrapped entirely but that isn't going to happen.

Thats the £64 mill question, do you invest now or maybe rot in this league or lower.

I saw that Leeds were put off by Windass's wage demands ( £10 k a week ). We must have some money to play with, Hume, Stearman etc. Would Windass be worth a gamble :102: I would take Windass over someone like a Horsfield anyday.

Last edited:
it's not that bad....is it? I used to live in Blaby and then off the Saffron Lane, now that is bad...

...Not to mention Barwell!!!

Enderby's alrite to be fair. lived here all my life and love the place. quite a few decent boozers. mind you, you have to go out of the village for women. christ their bad now. 10 years ago they were decent but they've all been snapped up.

As for Narborough Bob, i hate the place !! :081: it's that fierce rivalry that enderby and narborough has!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669